Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EFM

Well done to the EFM boys for creating a great atmosphere last night. Great idea bringing that flare to the game, if for no other reason than it really managed to **** off John Farmer!!<p>Once again you have EFM to thank for generating some noise. If it wasn't for us, the atmosphere would be as dead as a Tuesday night associate members cup tie between Tring Town and Barking.<p>EFM

DOIN' IT FOR THE CITY

re: Farmer going OTT

What were the chances of that happening!!<p>Although the flares are £7 each they shall be making a return, more likley at high profile away games!<p>Farmer is a **** and the sooner someone puches him the better, he won't hit back as hes a wimp!<p>

Hello Squire I would love to vist the EFM website it'll be a pleasure

It's a shame that Farmer found it necessary to try and spoil the atmosphere that was being generated by some of the fans last night. He is old enough to know better, and to try and start fighting some of the City supporters was disgraceful behaviour. I must admit, that it was good to see him fall on the floor in a drunken stupor though.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> if it wasn't for me there wouldn't be any singing <hr></blockquote><p>Dream on pal. You're a pr!*k who can't handle his drink and always make yourself look stupid in one way or another, just as you did when you had that ridiculous argument with Peter Lewis on the gate.<p>By the way, I don't really believe it's you Jon. At 8.25am you're still in bed, sleeping off the latest hangover.

• 1 year later...