Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aylesbury Vale....

Gavin - Why do you think I put them to finish second, they are in partnership with Aylesbury United so are using a lot of their players who are at home at our level, they're a forward thinking up and coming Club.

Didn't look that way on Saturday when we played them Rhodes. But then as you always tell me a judgement cannot be made on one or two games.

Lato - I think you must have played particularly well on Saturday or they played inexplicably badly but I haven't read the report, clearly they got their act together within a few days to turn Tring over 5-1 who are no mugs usually on their travels. No a judgement can't be made on one or two games, take our defeat at Stony Stratford Town on Saturday for example which made me look as if I was exagerating by comparing us to Brazil 1970, well there were a few Tostao's, Rivelinho's and Jairziho's on the pitch tonight.