Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay fans revolting

Basil-Don

I know we think they are revolting but if you have a look at their forum they really are!It seems that Calder is intent on selling their team,he has sold Roy Essandoh and Martin Carthy to Grays for £10,000.

Essandoh was their top scorer and Carthy was one of the fans favourites

and scored on his debut for Grays today.

The way they are going they wont have a team to play in their luverly new stadium!

well 10k + andy douglas

roy was out of contract at da end of season n didnt do a lot off da ball

carthy is a big mistake as he is a goalscoring midfielder n our highest scorer last season i think n now da midfield basically non existent n we r gunna have 2 waste russell penn in da middle we need 2 sign players quick 2 acctually have a full bench n a midfield

i can see why they are a bit pissed off tho.. they always seem to get off to a good start then it fades away after 8 or so games drop out of the cups early again and the talk of moving to basildon.. kind of defeats the object of supporting your local club, may as well go n watch sarfend or colchester or west ham!..