Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Countdown to 2 Million posts

Welcome to America.. the land of confusion! grin The only claim to fame the town I was in last has is an Archabbey.. monks as neighbours. crazy And bells. Those people do love their bells. They'd go off every 15 minutes, then chime each hour - twelve was NO fun! On Saturday evening and Sunday morning, they'd go off for 30 mintues at a time. Each morning at 5 they would go off for 15 minutes. crazy

Is this a United States take over ?

George Bush relax ! The Yanks have invaded the Fans Focus !

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Lock your doors BigJR, the Mooster is on her way to your neck of the woods!

She and her 'uvver 'alf' will be more than welcome, though I must stress, this is a Man U free zone !

Originally Posted By: Moo
And again and again and again! grin Starts to feel like groundhog day after a while, doesn't it?

I can't see the logic in Groundhog day. Top me if he sees his shadow , I would have thought that meant spring was on it's way, as the sun was shining.
Still, as I have learnt, logic is not one of the strongest attributes Americans possess! laugh

Woohoo! You have caught on faster than most Americans do. wink

Either way, it is still six weeks from groundhog day until spring, whether he sees his shadow or not.

I was actually meaning the Bill Murray film, where the day keeps repeating itself. wink grin