Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey v Lowerstoft

ken

In spite of the result, I still enjoyed my game on Saturday and the present squad is certainly giving value for money. When the ball is played on the floor, I can see lots of potential in this young side and the biggest problem from now on will be how to keep our heads up when things are starting to go pear shaped.

Lowestoft were worth their victory, no doubt about that. But I saw a lot more promise and potential in the CIFC side than I did in the visitors. Maybe not next week, nor next month, but I am pleased to be associated with this group of hardworking youngsters who will, I am certain, rise to greater things.

Lets hope John Batch can lift their spirits and remind them not of the disappointments following Tilbury, Hornx and Lowestoft but of the celebrations after the games against Sudbury, Fakenham and Flckwell.

Well done lads. Great to see some passion at Park Lane. Better than the last time we played Lowestoft in the cup Read about it here.