Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Crow

girliegull26

For me, both Crow and Dobbo bring a degree of maturity to the side that can be lacking at times. Last time Canvey were so low down in the football pyramid they had players like Glen Pennyfather to bring a steadying influence on proceedings, then came Steve Tilson.

With some players as they get older they slow down. But their brains are still reading the game and often they don't need to run into a space because they are already there.

For that reason alone, I would love to see Gary Britnel come on during a game. Perhaps at the point when the younger heads go down and they need someone to put a steady hand on the tiller.

I have to agree Merv. Could do with one maybe two more experienced players at the present time.

Crow was missed Saturday. We look more organised when he plays. Cant imagine him trying a drag back in the box like West did on Saturday, absolutely criminal and gave away a goal. Nearly lost us the win against Sudbury as well trying to be too clever bringing the ball down in the box. Wouldn't mind seeing Crow play centre back with Krayling or when Colin Wall gets fit again him replacing West.

Need to cut out the silly defensive mistakes

Any news on if Ryan Edgar will be fit? Badly need his drive and enthusiasm in midfield.