Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Years Day

Merv

Frances has promised to keep in touch with me regarding the game on Wednesday. Hopefully the referee will make an inspection late on New Years Eve. However, Canvey have no call over when the pitch is given a final inspection and we are in the hands of BS, so they may leave it until the morning of 01/01/03.

As soon as I hear anything, I will post it on the website.

The BBC 5 day forecast suggests that it is going to rain for the next few days at least. Judging by the playing field near where I live, water polo might be a more appropriate game.

Seem to remember from a couple of seasons ago when there were a lot of postponements that (one of the more ridiculous rules from the Isthmian ivory towers) games cannot be officially called off until the day of the match. Hopefully this has changed as it's perfectly bloomin' obvious that there won't be many games on on NYD!