Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TEAM NEEDS COACHING!

Timewaster

Lets not get negative, we are a few weeks into a transition season, things like that will come!!!

Has anyone said to John Batch, we need a goal keeping coach, seems to me that would be a good place to start??

whoever posted is obviously concerned about the club and its future. are they right? probably. but it does come down to what we can afford. if we had the money we would also have a couple of more mature players in the squad, to go along with Crow and Dobbo.

although i do think that a goalkeeping coach would be a help. Rick is a good young keeper with a lot of ability and great potential - but even the best need help along the way.

Quote:
ken said:
what we need and what we can afford are two completely different things. we have to give it a season of staying under budget and staying up before we look at what the club needs to move forward

Spot on Ken. I get the feeling that Timewaster may just be a visiting "friend" looking for a reaction.

As for a goalkeeping coach i`m sure it would help, anyone know a good quality coach who wants to do the job for free like our management team? I doubt there will be a rush of applicants.

Quote:
Linneycifc said:
awesome trip! (Charlie from Astreous best lookin' stewardess dans la monde) top atmosphere! great result! best lookin' women in europe! sorry ladies.Would've if i'd have had the time!!!

Dark horse, fella!!!

What the hell is this discussion board coming to? Yet another thread degenerates into one-liner messages between individuals who completley turn away from the main theme and send each other messages about journeys to Prague and the like. If you look carefully through the various threads on this board, most of them peter out with similar messages that would be much more appropriate for SMS or MSM.

Who now would want to join on the end of this thread to continue the original posting which made a valid point, worthy of further discussion?

Please can we have our discussion board back which always used to be full of interesting points of view and comments. When we set it up, it was never intended to be a personal message board.