Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Lato @ Rak

Yes and I'll keep using my six kids as a smoke screen.

6!!! Busy boy. Didn't know u had it in u! Congratulations mate!

I thought you already knew, Paula was shouting about it from the rooftops sometime ago when she found out. I think the homosexual suspicions arose when I said that I thought David Ginola was an attractive bloke and people took it the wrong way.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Greg Dyke - Well let me give you a bit of background by showing you one of the first ever threads on this Forum which is just over a year old to the day. It is noticeable that everyone is civil to each other and I really don't know where it all went wrong, personally I feel Football Man, the artist formerly known as Potters Bar Town, had a lot to do with it as he was the first to turn on me for no apparent reason although I later found out that it was purely because I had joined Kentish Town who he has serious issues with following our ill fated groundshare at Parkfield. Had I joined any other Club I'm sure he would have been as nice as pie to this day:

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/878255/fpart/1

Have you really had to go back a whole year to find a whole thread where nobody has criticised you? Says it all, really.

Jonno - Might is Football Man's favourite word, I assume he means at Lowfield in which case you automatically know which two games to rule out for starters including our FA Vase meeting on 8 September.

Cool, u're welcome at Lowfield any time. Of all the local clubs I have always felt that Hoddy enjoy a good relationship with PBT. I think our respective chairmen are very good friends. I know Roger and Peter have shared a few meals down the years.I know you are not as involved with them as you used to be due to personal reasons but I have always liked The Bar. What are your thoughts on Richie Howard joining us this season?