Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EFM field trip to essex slum on Saturday!

Excerpt from the EFM Website<p>This coming Saturday 23rd Febuary, St.Albans City play away to FA trophy holders, FA Cup giantkillers and uneducated simpletons Canvey Island.

This is traditionally a very drunken abusive away trip for the firm and would apppreicate any memebers of the team to join. We have no game on Sunday so the old I'm getting my head down early for the big match excuse won't wash.

Highlights of the last trip to Canvey included excessive drink and drug taking, Gaffer having some champers for breakfast and trying his best with a essex girl on the bus, Costello getting into various scrapes in the ground, Ben, Alan

take it on the chin me old china

I'll leave you with this ...<p>We saw him in the Sweeney and he was a decent bloke

Along with George Carter they always shared a joke

He had a favourite saying as he was about to spit

He'd look the bloke in the eye and just say 'shut it!'<p>Then we were off to Oxford where he was just Morse

And throughout the programme the crime just ran it's course

He was always nice to Lewis as they got to solve the crime

But how were we to know that John was 'near his time'<p>As a person, he was a gentleman, out of the old school

He was a great distinguised actor and he made some women drool

As an actor he was unsurpassed with a talent so unique

Others will just try and fail as they try to reach HIS peak<p>JOHN THAW R.I.P

now now girls stop flirting with each other. You've got a big day out tomorrow, so get an early night. Then all the gang can travel down togther safety in numbers singing jolly songs all the way. Just dont think you can intimidate even simple Essex folk.<p>O and hope you've got a few new songs.....the same ones we've heard over the past few seasons are getting a tad worn out - funny though we never hear the noise at your place. Doesn't the EFM lifestyle take effect during home games ??

I believe that EFM will have to stand on the side during one half of the game, cause the "North Stand" is being built and you can't get behind the goal.<p>Looks like you'll have to make all your noise in the bus shelter!<p>Matt CIFC

Mr Zeal, you are forgetting that they were Canvey police. Furthermore, with such a heavy police presence, how come home supporters were allowed to mix with the EFM contingent and how come there was no response to the incident in the second half. You know which one I mean!