Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pitch?

which game are you referring to..presumably saturdays so will assume you are either one of our fans... red - white..or a hertford fan in which case you wear blue don't you....either way...the pitch is waterlogged and I cannot see the game being played...having said that...a ref must make the decision... so it looks like a pitch inspection on Friday..can't see it somehow...can't see it at all....

I would imagine we will be struggling to get our game on V Southend Manor on Saturday at Fords, still if we make it and you don't your all welcome, although not sure if this extends to "Mystery Man".

Our Reserves are playing your Reserves in a friendly at the London Fire Brigade Ground Aveley on Sat at 1.30pm. (does any one have directions?), so that is another possibility. If that was on and both first team games off, then it could set up a good little challenge.

Classic quote from one of our supporters after he attended your game V Wivenhoe. "I heard the prices in Hornchurch's resturant are quite absorbant". We were all left scratching our heads.

Boroman - The London Firebrigade ground is on the old A13 at Aveley. On the left as you go towards Circus Tavern.

The kick off is 1pm.....not 1.30pm

However, pitch inspection scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

you could be right, might be a chance to arrange a little 'get together'...we'll see...I might even play...!!!...only joking Paul....culdn't stand another saturday without a game...as for mystery man...well....the rebels protest to much...but in any event...looks like the urchinettes have seen him off going by a new post on the 'drivel channel'

As for our restaurant....'absorbant' is probably the right word given the amount of wine that gets seen off in there...!....but the prices really are very good....why don't you try it one saturday night...you'll be pleasantly surprised..!...We'll do a special discount just for the boro hoardes....all you have to do is sign a waiver that says...''we all love the urchins'' to qualify....!!!...happy new year...hope its a successful one...

as an afterthought to my previous post...didn't know if any of you boro guys came down on boxing day...sure some did and thanks a lot for the support...pity about the weather...and the game..!!!......what can you say.....good day though...pity about Maxhinio not singing at half time but we're trying to get the gates up....!!!!