Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aveley

Yep. It might have been too much to say it, but I'm not sorry because I did mean it. That's the sort of thing that is classed as slagging someone off and yeah, if Batchy is upset by that then I apologise (for upsetting him). But I'm not sorry for thinking it in the first place.

Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
well thats a waste of a post all thats says to me is i mean it, i dont,i mean it, i dont what a load of [****!!****]!!!!

You clearly don't understand. Just because I shouldn't have said it doesn't mean I didn't mean it.

Doesn't make any odds to me - you can call me names until your heart's content.

You're still misunderstanding. The only reason I'd apologise to Batchy is if he wasn't big enough (boom boom) to accept it. Even then I'm apologising out of pity, not out of duty.

im not saying he is or isnt, now your just picking out one player and im talking about all the players, most of them will listen if its within reason but saying someone is overweight is personal,uncalled for and i would not listen to someone abusing if you, i think the reason you dont put your name is so you can abuse people and if you was to say things like that about me for no reason and left your name i would floor ya

Just because my name is there doesn't mean you would know who I am. You'd still be clueless.

Back to my original point, yes it was uncalled for, but I still think it's a valid point to make. Therefore, and I hate to have to keep explaining this, if Batchy cried himself to sleep after reading that, I am terribly sorrry that I said something he can't deal with.

and like i have said your picking out one player and im talking about all our players!!!! anyway why is it that batch can have one bad game and you will call for his head, but if edgar,bourne,gordon or rugg have a bad game you say they wasnt at their best and give them a second chance and thats it nothing more said

First of all, you brought Batch up, not me.

Secondly, the bad games that those players have had, have been just that, but that match against Hornchurch, Batch was pathetic. He didn't have a bad game, he had a terrible game.

Nothing more would have been said about Batch, had you not brought it up.

but whats the point of abusing players when their down and asking for someone to be dropped when his just have a great game, i would respect your comments if you have played at the top of football or even played football but you have not and i dont even think you have a clue, for me when someone has a bad game you tell them where they went wrong and get the focus for the next game not abuse them and make them feel worst then they already do!!!!

Are you ever going to drop this? How do you know whether I have or haven't played football and at what level? You don't, so keep your assumptions to yourself.

You're blowing everything far out of proportion, welding one complaint about one player with that of another. I didn't just say Batch was overweight, I made a whole post saying what he did wrong, which you helpfully brought up earlier.

As for Ricky, I have not at any stage 'abused' him. I merely said his kicking wasn't up to much and that I'd give Glen ago. Why do you have to keep confusing things?