Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Unlucky today.

Diz

We were dire!!

Loads of injuries but that was no excuse, the referee was only average, so that has stuffed that excuse, that leaves the players!!

Four did not try and three were still learning!!

Maldon owed us and we paid!!

Got to say they brought about 10 fans, real young kids, great lads had a real joke with the Yellow Army.

Respect to a very brave young man in his dads suit!!

He wasn't bad. We were though. Didn't look like doing anything until the last twenty minutes when Bourney came on and only looked remotely like scoring about ten minutes later. A goal would've been nice.

For what it's worth, I thought Chris played well as did Reade and I'd like to see Parker given more time on Saturday. Ricky was okay, despite conceding three goals and Ryan and Clyde did okay, I suppose. Not much else to shout about though.

From what I saw of the final few minutes Bourne looked quite lively. No idea why he wasn't on earlier.

Reade provided a bit of a precense when he came on but overall a thoroughly awful and depressing performance. We created very little up front although saying that up until they scored their first goal, I thought the defence looked quite strong.