Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 19-October 17 )

• Photo
    Ian_D

• Photo
    Rings

• Photo
    boyblunder

• Photo
    daredevil8k

• Photo
    Rebel_Del

• Photo
    nick.ince

Photo

FA Trophy win 1982

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
24 replies to this topic

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Try putting a request on the Enfield Town forum.The majority of fans around at the time your Dad played,now follow Town. Jim Cunneen or Cyclops may be good members to ask.

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
Ha...thats just rubbish, i'd say the majority of people who stayed would have watched enfield too long to leave wouldn't you think?

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
WHAT!

Nearly every longterm Enfield Fc supporter moved over to ETFC in 2001.Most had 30,40,50 years of supporting Enfield Fc under their belts.I would say that the vast majority of us that formed Town were 20 years+ supporters.Whereas most of those that remained at EFC were the newer fans (from the Taylor/Borg-era onwards).I would say,along with Alan Farmer and a few others,no more than ten longterm supporters stayed with the old club at the time of the split.So its reasonable to presume that far more current ETFC fans watched John Tone in action,than those currently at E1893FC.We are also in possession of the majority of the stats,records,and info from that era.

offline J_D_S

J_D_S
  • Onlooker
Thanks for the heads up Lovely Stuff..... do you happen to have the limk for that forum please?

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
http://www.nonleague...stlist/Board/59

The names i mentioned are not always on the forum every day,so it might be worth sending them a PM.That way they get a e-mail notification of your questions.To send a private Message.Click on your 'My Stuff' and then click 'Options'

http://www.etfc.co.uk/front.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus