Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-September 17 )

• Photo
    Mr Gently Benevolent

• Photo
    Bella

• Photo
    aaronangel

• Photo
    neutral fan

• Photo
    Baldryck

• Photo
    jessie james

• Photo
    hatter69_DTFC

• Photo
    NOX

Photo

Enfield have signed Martin Young from Arlesey

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Rob

Rob
  • Trainee
I had a look at the Arlesey website to find out more about MY...he plays in midfield, that's it!

Anyway, more interestingly, the other players listed for AFC included Fabian Forde. Not sure if anyone remembers him from a few years back. He came to us on loan from Watford and wasn't too bad. At the time we were playing in Borehamwood and thing's weren't going great. The team wasn't really firing and I remember an embarrassing loss to Bedford. But, Fabian looked okay.

I've just read this back...it's really boring and I'm not sure what the point is! So to redeem some interest...what does Paul Hobson (EFC in the 90's) do nowadays? He was a wicked midfielder (and captain I seem to remember)

offline Soppy_Lemon

Soppy_Lemon
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Martin Young has also previously played for Stevenage Borough, St. Albans City, Barton Rovers, Buckingham Town and Welwyn Garden City. He is 27 years old and can play in a variety of positions including right-back and as a striker. He is said to be a very smart dresser. Here is a picture of him from the Buckingham Town website.

offline Son of Sam

Son of Sam
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
He is also the brother of Watford's Ashley Young .

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Quote:
Rob said:
...what does Paul Hobson (EFC in the 90's) do nowadays? He was a wicked midfielder (and captain I seem to remember)

Last I remember he was playing in Australia or New Zealand, but that was a few years back, Father Jack is your best bet for an upto date answer.

offline Father Jack

Father Jack
  • Reserves Coach
  • rank
  • Supports: Enfield Town, Mayfield CC
  • Fav. Player(s): Nipper Lawrence, Billy Dane, Hamish Balfour
  • Fav. Sport(s): Golf and strangling animals
Martin Young is a solid right-sided player - should be a decent signing.

Gazza - that is the up to date answer, Paul Hobson was last seen living in Australia (not playing; the knee injury he picked up as an Es player finished his career). As far as I can remember, no-one could find him when we got the Enfield Legends team together a couple of years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus