Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Some info please chaps and chapesses

Cornish_Gull

David McGee has made it public that he is looking for a new club in Cornwall.

The problem is, that the South Western League is currently at Step 7 (Step 6 next season) and Western Div 1 is Step 6, with the exception of one club, Truro City who have a millionaire backer (a Cornish JK), all the other clubs are unable to offer anything like Conf money.

Can someone tell me what sort of figures were being paid at Conf level for players of McGees standard - it will give us an idea of how we pitch for him if Truro don't wave wads of notes at him.

Any info on McGee would also be of assistance.

Cheers.

The Judge

Quote:
Yellow Bungle said:
I would guess for a full time Conference player in the South of England between £1,000 to £1,500 per week would be average, although structure would vary with differing amounts of bonus and basic, and varying payments for season and close-season.

i would think that is way off,i wouldn't of thought more than a grand for an average first team squad player,more like 5-600

I would say he is probably bringing home £250 to £300 per weeks a Wivenhoe.. [color:"red"] [/color]

[color:"blue"] [/color] Those sort of figures definately put him in with the Truro 'Corporate' City structure. Our current budget is £500 for the whole team per game and even then we are struggling.

In fact Dave has just called me and we have had a nice chat. LEE BOYLAN will not be going to Chelmsford no matter what Kingy offers him.