Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Some great old postings

pabird

A Classic "Canv" Posting.

Headed: Bollox-18/09/01-5.40pm

cold windy night..bit of rain..few pints of kroneburg (ok a shedload of krone) get a marlboro light on the go .. teams run out..neck the last pint ..consider a tactical **** , but no you like spending the last 10 minutes of the first half in crippling pain...whistle blows.. kick off!

sounds great .. shame im pulling a 15 hour fecking shift to cover out nyk office..lets hope the all new latest updates thingy is firing on all cylinders tonite..go you yellows!!!

Canv 30/09/01

and her empire last a thousand years...

should non leagues teams come and go..

should we cast off the shackles off the essex senior league, and the trivia of the F.A. vase...

should we look to america and watch them turn up for extra time (sorry couldn't resist after blair said thay stood shoulder to shoulder with us during the biltz!! do some history you pinko C.N.D. **** !! )

should the seas wash over our green and pleasent land ..

should the fat boy krauts turn up for one more rematch..

it matters not to me..for i have seen

things that no man can imagine..

i have seen things that i will take to my grave..

oh yes my internet friends, i have seen Wardy storm through the midfield, swerve though tackles,duck the flying elbows and even make a cross...

i have seen the ginger sex god cut through the flanks of the opposition and put in a 'car park point' cross..

and yes, i have seen something no man should ever have to witness.. i have seen the WARDSTER score a goal!! suddenly the world seems a different place

Anonymous-12/10/01-8:21pm

hi, this is a big thank you for all those who sent cards and get well notes whilst i was in hospital. i would epesialy like to thank the team for their card, (its not many football clubs that would send you a get well card (west ham bloody didn't) after nearly four weeks i have finaly been let out. roll on tuesday, my god i have missed watching canvey, see you there i will be the one with the broken legs!