Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

the stadium or highbury...?

here i am all...nicely refreshed from me sunny winter break and its all happeining....snow everywhere...no footie to speak of and good old fasioned FA cup draws and results....takes me back to me younger days...course...there were more upsets then because the pitches were diabolical at lower levels....now then.....its happened to farnie...so it could happen to us....what would we do...drawn at home to arsenal ....the stadium or highbury...(bear in mind that we could easily get 15,000 in the stad with temp seating etc....)

...might even get the mis git out of self imposed exile for this one...!

we do cretin....that's the problem with all you retards...you have no sense of caring or belonging.....by the way...thought your post sign was THEPRO.......now seems to be THERPO........stop skipping lessons and get back to school..........