Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Redbridge

ronin

Should be another tough game tonight but if we can keep the attitude we found in the 2nd half on Saturday it`s a game we can win. Redbridge don`t score that many goals but they also don`t concede many so scoring that first goal could be the key tonight.

We should be up against another 2 ex-Canvey players tonight, Sammy Cooper and Chris Perkins.

I'll be popping along to the game tonight and also expect another difficult match.

Hopefully the comeback against Bury on Saturday will have given the lads a bit of a confidence boost and show them that if they put in continued work and pressure there is every possibility of getting a result.

I think it will be a fairly tight game this evening.

Not aware of any injuries so I expect the starting line up from Saturday to start the game again tonight.

Fingers crossed.........

Canvey to win 2-1 tonight I reckon.