Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Saints On ITV!!!

GHA EFM

It's true. After a sublime piece of skill by Thierry Henry, taking the Alger Hiss out of Leverkusen, the commentator said something along the lines of...<p>'is this a Champion's League match or a pre-season friendly at St. Albans?'<p>That extra publicity should add about 2500 people on to the gate on Saturday!

Colin. You should have been there.<p>They have put you down for Steward on the York Road gate for each 1st team, Reserve, and Yoof game in March, then selling raffle and Golden goal tickets at each game in April. After each home game, you are to be Knocky's assistant for the scratchcard thing.<p>It was very democratic. All the jobs were allocated, strangely enough, to people who weren't present.<p>Harry has the franchise on the Father Christmas role.

And an estate agent, no, er ... sorry, a commercial property agent was made Chairman. [stunned silence] What? Wrong script? But I had it all set up.<p>Chorus: "It shoulda bin me, O lordy lordy, it shoulda bin me ..." (repeat to fade)<p> shocked.gif" border="0

Ssssshhhhhh Mr. Choco, he's working out how to discredit that nice Mister Gibson.<p>Far too busy to answer your questions about his 15-year old daughter, er ... son, sorry!<p>As he said last night to good old Nossy: "This time next year, Wodgers, I'll be Chairman!"<p>(see above chorus to fade)<p> shocked.gif" border="0