Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Clement Temile thread

I didn't tip them off, they already knew who you were when I spoke to them

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
thats a lot of words about someone you have such a low opinion of tt.

I'm one seriously misunderstood fella!! I don't have a low opinion of Rhodes. You remember the tv show Catch Phrase? Well Roy Walker, the host, used to tell contestants to "Say what you see". And that's exactly what I do!! I think Rhodes is great, but he appears to take himself a little too seriously.

I don't believe that TommyK has a low opinion of me as he saw first hand what I did for Kentish Town when I was with the Club, I think he has simply been brainwashed by 'the Manager' who I'm sure he is in regular contact with.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I don't believe that TommyK has a low opinion of me .

I believe that you don't believe that Tommy K has a low opinion of you, but I believe that I don't believe that he doesn't!

Horace - Thanks but forget all that nonsense, go onto the Hertford Town thread and explain your current position, what made you walk away from the Club like you did, you must have felt very strongly about something in particular.

Originally Posted By: Tiger007

Hope to see u saturday so that we can "press some flesh"

I think I'll pass, I've got other fish to fry although I couldn't help noticing how 'cold' the stadium was when I attended the Wellingborough Town game, nobody going around pressing the flesh and no programmes or memorabilia on show for the numerous anoraks who attended that day, the lady on the door taking the money was also very unfriendly and there were no programmes left when I arrived!

The lady on the door had sold/given away the memorabillia and had sold all 200 programmes just a shame you were number 201!!!! Maybe because you arrived 15 minutes after kick off.

As for being unfriendly, I do remember saying hello to you and being polite as well as taking your money.