Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Surprisingly not very much has been made on here this week of the enormity of the Biggleswade Town v Haringey Borough encounter tomorrow and what is at stake at McMullen Park, would anyone agree with me that the losers are as good as relegated particularly as the psychological effect of losing would surely make it virtually inpossible to recover. I am almost tempted to give our somewhat meaningless fixture at Whitewebbs a miss tomorrow and take in the match which is sure to be eventful.

So do you now consider Haringey to be safe from relegation? I hope you made the right decision and went to Biggleswade.

Careful PBT, you'll get threatened with legal action for starting an unauthorised new thread on an existing topic.

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
Rhodes said:
Surprisingly not very much has been made on here this week of the enormity of the Biggleswade Town v Haringey Borough encounter tomorrow and what is at stake at McMullen Park, would anyone agree with me that the losers are as good as relegated particularly as the psychological effect of losing would surely make it virtually inpossible to recover. I am almost tempted to give our somewhat meaningless fixture at Whitewebbs a miss tomorrow and take in the match which is sure to be eventful.

rhodes From watching the game today it seems you are wrong again, although Borough won it comfortably in the end, Biggleswade are not a bad side, definatly not the worst ive seen this year. i am sure as the weeks go by a few more teams will slip into the relegation dog fight!! - Although Rhodesi do like the vote of confidence you have no given us after that win that you do not believe Haringay to be Relegated!!

This year in particular i believe it to be more then a 2 team dog fight, 4-5 teams we have played against will be down there come March, Should be as exciting as the promotion fight! may i ask information zone Who in the league are you here supporting?

I dont believe any badges are required at this level, they are nice to have. Im not really supporting anyone at the moment i have an awareness about plenty of teams and personnel in the SSML leagues so can give my opinions.

I do however have a very low opinion of a certain coach that is mentioned continually on this website.

i have actually been coached by the fore mentioned coach and i must say i wasnt impressed, i remember the coach at the time not allowing him to do any coaching with balls, just the running exercises as he was too busy selling his past rather then trying to coach willing players!

Quote:
InformationZone2 said:
I do however have a very low opinion of a certain coach that is mentioned continually on this website.
Well you would, I think that has just answered the question that you continually avoid, namely that your last Club was Haringey Borough as I suspected all along.

I'll have a guess that you are George Lappas but still not 100% certain.

Ouch, More like Inspector Clouseau with that guess! you couldnt be more wrong! o well i will try to drop more hints And maybe you will turn into Columbo and hound the answer out of me

Doctorwho - Yes I suppose Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday, in the comfort of your living room, was more appealing than a long trip to Bedford.

watching Jeff sterling, or seeing "sugar" Buying round after round of drinks for his players after a good win? ill take the latter....! doctorwho where was you on sat?? tardis brokedown?

Potters Bar Town - Well just as well I didn't by the sounds of it if 'Sugar' bought a round, I would have probably choked to death on my pint or else he would have spiked it Alexander Litvinenko style. 3praise - Incidentally this is how the Non League paper describes the win: Haringey Borough are off the bottom after they won the battle of the basement with a last gasp 2-0 victory at Biggleswade Town. Town controlled large parts of the game but now find themselves in bottom spot after they were caught out by two very late classic counter attacking goals from the talented but hugely inconsistent visitors. As the game looked like petering out into a draw Saleem Grant scored Haringey's opening goal just 90 seconds before the end and then the victory was sealed by Kelvin Petrie deep into injury time. It doesn't sound that convincing but obviously the result is all that matters.