Jump to content

Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just Β£10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-May 18 )

  • Photo
    Steve_D

    Age: 45

  • Photo
    DevonEagle

    Age: 61

  • Photo
    millwallboy

    Age: 26

  • Photo
    Villageboy

    Age: 30


Photo

Dollar Rate

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
13 replies to this topic

#1
offline Ian_W

Ian_W
  • Youth Team Coach
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 10,012
  • Joined: 11 Jul 2002
  • Supports: Property!
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket, Football
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Twitter
Up another .730 cents this morning.

Now $1.97335 <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" />

Looking good <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" />

http://newsvote.bbc....ncy/default.stm

Will it reach the $2 mark?



#2
offline IDtheWIZ

IDtheWIZ
  • Reserves
    Offline
  • Posts: 187
  • Joined: 4 Nov 2006
so that means its time to buy the Dollar and go to USA for a Holiday then ???

#3
offline dr gas

dr gas
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
    Offline
  • Posts: 3,879
  • Joined: 21 May 2005
and?

#4
offline Big J R

Big J R
  • Vice-President
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 30,504
  • Joined: 13 Mar 2002
  • Location: Dorking, Surrey - God's Little Acre ?
  • Supports: Chelsea !!
  • Foes: NO-ONE !
  • Fav. Player(s): Any that don't dive and whinge !!
  • Fav. Sport(s): Naked Tiddly-Winks for over 70's.
Does Dubbya reckon this'll pay for the war in Iraq, then ?

#5
offline Moo

Moo
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
    Offline
  • Posts: 3,710
  • Joined: 3 Mar 2005
He's probably hoping so, but the way I see it, he is spending it far too fast for it to make a difference.

#6
offline coupwotcoup

coupwotcoup
  • Long Service Award
    Offline
  • Posts: 18,955
  • Joined: 27 Nov 2002
  • Supports: Romford
  • Foes: The Chins...
Shouldn't bother the Yanks much...Most don't even have passports anyway... <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />
Hi ya Mooey!!

#7
offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 11,634
  • Joined: 14 Nov 2003
Quote:
coupwotcoup said:
Shouldn't bother the Yanks much...Most don't even have passports anyway... <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />
Hi ya Mooey!!


I do! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />
To go further, most Yanks have never been outside their State. let alone the Country! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif" alt="" />

#8
offline Burnham Lad

Burnham Lad
  • First XI - Permanent
    Offline
  • Posts: 2,008
  • Joined: 17 Oct 2002
I used to have a great US Map of the world which was colour- (Sorry color)-coded and labelled accordingly:

US - Green - Good Guys
Canada - Pale Green - Nearly Good Guys
Europe (except for France), Australia, New Zealand - Amber - Supposedly Good Guys
Asia, France - Red - Bad Guys
Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America - Dark Red - Really Bad Guys

#9
offline IDtheWIZ

IDtheWIZ
  • Reserves
    Offline
  • Posts: 187
  • Joined: 4 Nov 2006
Quote:
Andrew S said:
I used to have a great US Map of the world which was colour- (Sorry color)-coded and labelled accordingly:

US - Green - Good Guys
Canada - Pale Green - Nearly Good Guys
Europe (except for France), Australia, New Zealand - Amber - Supposedly Good Guys
Asia, France - Red - Bad Guys
Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America - Dark Red - Really Bad Guys


what colour "oh yeah color" would they now have for Iran, Iraq, N-Korea, afganistan... <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />

#10
offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 11,634
  • Joined: 14 Nov 2003
Quote:
Andrew S said:
I used to have a great US Map of the world which was colour- (Sorry color)-coded and labelled accordingly:

US - Green - Good Guys
Canada - Pale Green - Nearly Good Guys
Europe (except for France), Australia, New Zealand - Amber - Supposedly Good Guys
Asia, France - Red - Bad Guys
Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America - Dark Red - Really Bad Guys


I had a map when I first went to school that was mostly Pink. That denoted all the countries Britain ruled. How times have changed!

#11
offline Burnham Lad

Burnham Lad
  • First XI - Permanent
    Offline
  • Posts: 2,008
  • Joined: 17 Oct 2002
Quote:
AmericanFLEETFANNo1 said:

I had a map when I first went to school that was mostly Pink. That denoted all the countries Britain ruled. How times have changed!


Did that include Iraq? <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />

#12
offline chilled out entertainer

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
    Offline
  • Posts: 2,017
  • Joined: 17 Jul 2003
Quote:
AmericanFLEETFANNo1 said:

I had a map when I first went to school that was mostly Pink. That denoted all the countries Britain ruled. How times have changed!


now that is a cool map. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN. yeah lets build a new empire.

#13
offline Moo

Moo
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
    Offline
  • Posts: 3,710
  • Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Quote:
Most don't even have passports anyway...


I have one too. <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="" />

#14
offline IDtheWIZ

IDtheWIZ
  • Reserves
    Offline
  • Posts: 187
  • Joined: 4 Nov 2006
Quote:
Moo said:
Quote:
Most don't even have passports anyway...


I have one too. <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="" />


me too <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="" />




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus