Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Whinge on Wenger

pabird

I copied and pasted the following and boy you cannot fool bookmakers.Wenger's reputation/character cast in stone, a miserable sad loser

You Bet He's Arsene Whinger.

ARSENE WHINGER? BET ON IT...William Hill have opened a book on which excuse ace blame-dodger Arsene Wenger will put up first if Arsenal fail to beat Spurs on Saturday, when he is interviewed on tv immediately after the game.

Hills make 'The Referee's/Officials' Decision(s)' 5/4 favourite; with 'Fixture Congestion' 2/1 second favourite. Then comes 'Too Many Injuries/ Suspensions' at 5/1; 'Focusing on the Champions League' is 11/2 with 'Henry Off Form/Too Tired' at 10/1.

Hills then offer 12/1 that Wenger will refuse to attend the TV interview; 14/1 that he blames 'Coming To Terms with New Stadium/Ground'; 25/1 that he admits that 'Spurs Were Just Too Good', 50/1 that he comes clean and admits 'I Got It Wrong, It Was My Fault'.

'M Wenger has carved out a reputation for himself as being very gracious in victory yet an arch-whinger in defeat so we are giving people the chance to speculate on which particular excuse he will wheel out to explain their failure to beat their deadliest local rivals' said Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.

If Arsenal wins, all bets will be void.