Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chins 0 Uxbridge 0

RUBBISH! Sorry folks, but that is the politest way to sum up our performance today. And before you come on here saying Uxbridge got 10 men behind the ball, came to get the draw, etc, etc, our performance today was simply not good enough. I personally cannot see how we can have any hope of going up, based on our last few performances. I have no problems getting draws away from home to the likes of Harlow, but to scrape a point from a game like todays, isn't the form of teams destined for promotion. That's my rant over, I may well be back to make some more rational comments once I have calmed down!!!

Agree as well mate, we weren't good enough today, as simple as that. We have too many players off their game at the moment. How quiet was it today? Why aren't our players shouting at each other? The best teams shout the odds, encouraging, criticizing, etc, for 90 mins, I hardly heard a peep out of our lot today. I just hope we aren't slipping into a mode of we turn up, we win, we get promoted, because the way we have played our last few games, that certainly won't be the case! We simply have to start winning again, otherwise I can see us slipping out of the promotion race very quickly.

Don't pick on Stones and Wood just because we have better forwards than the Urchins, you should see the doctor about firing blanks. Get Jonah to contact Mick Swaysland at WFC for penalty taking lessons, he scoed TWO crackers from the spot today and now has 17 league goals and Scott Fitzgerald don at the Wood has 19 not including today.

we're not picking on you at all, have we posted any [****!!****] on your web site...no.....we are simply stating the facts...our forwards are not finding the net and you can't ignore that.....we'll see who the top scorers are at the end of the season...by the way....will fitzgerald be at the trees come february....my man in the front line thinks maybe not........you camels wanna make sure that you don't lose a couple of players as well....money talks...get 'em all on contracts...ha ha ha ha....anyway.....albeit painful...the camels did well yesterday against a sloth side up for the game......I fancied a draw.....two nice decisions for the pens though...ha ha ha...what goes around comes around...ha ha.....don't go near the sloth site either....they're all suicidal....ha ha ha.....I'll 'ave to nip over there in a bit and wind 'em all up.....they've been very unkind to the old uncle just lately when all I've done is try to cheer 'em all up....bless 'em......they're out of it for the time bein' aint they...........ha ha ha.....wouldn't be surprised to see big urchin changes on tuesday.....ha ha ha...

anyway...back to the game yesturday...wasn't pretty was it....mitigating factors being that bright current bun into our fiz'ogs in the first and it didn't help them goin' to ten men did it......can't see where the goals are gunna come from though.....might 'ave to be a few changes soon...ha ha ha...serves 'em all right if theys all gets dropped dunnit.....''strikers who miss get the urchin kiss''...ha ha ha....poet an'all see...ha ha....'ave to say that uxenbrige didn't look much better than when we mugged up'n their gaff.....nice bunch though...decent young lads....'ere....that penalty was iffy wunnit....jonah nearly 'it a seagul floatin' over'ead....mind yous...that'll stop 'em shittin' on the pitch wunnit....ha ha ha....'ere...mick...sort it all out 'for wees all lose to much ground on those cowboys above us...ha ha ha......'ere..wheres that duble glazin spiv...tells 'im to get the ol' check book aaat...fowlers still up fur grabs innne'...ha ha ha.....stick it up leyton orient on tuesday......great gran'pa urchin used t'play fur 'em dinne...ha ha ha........