Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

pardews sacking

richard sparkes

in all honesty what has he actually achieved in managment,fair enough he got charlton in the premiership and kept them there but when they should of pushed on and got into europe at least 3 times after being in a good position the team rapidly went downhill,i think it could be a bad appointment in the end.

sven played with the resources that were available to him,silly mistakes and top players discipline more or less f*cked it for him.As a club manager his record is impeccable and some of his signings had been very good,he bought alot of flair players while with lazio,sampdoria and port(i think it was porto anyway)

Curbishley would be an idiot to take it now. Pardew is the better manager, if Curbs wanted the job he should have taken it when Roeder left and he had nothing to live up to.

Okay, recent form has been poor but look at what's been going on behind Pardew. His record at Reading and in the 3 seasons we've had him has been good. First season - play off final, if we hadn't had a run of 5 draws when he started we would have been up automatically. Second season - promotion. Third season - FA Cup finalist (within seconds of winning), top 10 place, qualification for UEFA Cup. Fourth season - shafted by suits as has been the way since the shabby dismissal of John Lyall.

I really find it hard like West Ham these days, to my mind the club is a caricature of the values for which it used to stand. Let's bring some integrity back into our game.

Quote:
ken said:
no its not. west ham play attacking football, they always have.

well its Curbishley

well the press conference has been moved to 3:30

Ken that is why West Ham are never consistent in the league, if you want to win things you have to grind out points.