Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ipswich, Suffolk...................................

Three Dead and more missing !!

Have we got another Yorkshire Ripper in our midst ?

Answers on a Warrant-Card, to.....................

Looks like he's killed 5 in under 4 weeks.

Britain's most prolific serial killer ?????????????????

This is an interesting site with a few surprises about the original ripper

http://www.casebook.org/index.html

Quote:
Idthewiz said:
I just saw on the new that in America the FBI and several police forces have a simular case with 4 or 5 woman.

Edit :- Look at where the A14 goes to A134 on to lakenheath or the A11 to mildenhall its only speculation on my part

i don't get ya,the a14 runs all the way to the m1 near coventry and the a12 runs all the way either to london or yarmouth
this bloke could come from anywhere but is likely to come from ipswich area.There was reports that a bloke called "uncle" who was a good friend of the girls and a church gooer,he used to drive some of the girls around and became very friendly with them and if i am not wrong one of the girls stictched him up for money(think she got him to take a loan out) and never paid back.Then you look at the yorkshire ripper,he said he had messages from god saying to kill young women prostitutes.Think the police are trying to trace this chap,though i am not saying he is the man they are after.

Quote:
urchin_mentalist said:
Quote:
Idthewiz said:
I just saw on the new that in America the FBI and several police forces have a simular case with 4 or 5 woman.

Edit :- Look at where the A14 goes to A134 on to lakenheath or the A11 to mildenhall its only speculation on my part

i don't get ya,the a14 runs all the way to the m1 near coventry and the a12 runs all the way either to london or yarmouth
this bloke could come from anywhere but is likely to come from ipswich area.There was reports that a bloke called "uncle" who was a good friend of the girls and a church gooer,he used to drive some of the girls around and became very friendly with them and if i am not wrong one of the girls stictched him up for money(think she got him to take a loan out) and never paid back.Then you look at the yorkshire ripper,he said he had messages from god saying to kill young women prostitutes.Think the police are trying to trace this chap,though i am not saying he is the man they are after.

ok I should have said the A14 goes past the A134 then goes past the A11 across the A1 meets up with the M1. and yes i also know of the A12 that goes from London to GR Yarmouth I know all that, I could have mentioned the A140 that runs to Norwich from the west of Ipswich, it only take about 30 mins in a car to the US airbases is all I was saying is that there is a simular case going on in the USA now.
it was only one of meny alternate Possibilities

I love the way that literally everyone assumes that the killer is male. I know there are clues pointing to a large man in a BMW, but unless that's proven in the end I'm still keeping an open mind into the possibility that this could be a woman's handywork.

I can understand why most people, particularly women are fearful to go out after dark, however if this is a serial killer, I don't think they, (the killer) would be picking anyone from random. Prostitutes are their target and serial killers rarely change from their patterns. It is good that they choose to stay in and/or go out in groups, but unless you're offering yourself for a bit of cash, I don't think you'd be the killer's type.