Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tilbury -v- Hornchurch

well he gave the penalty away !!! but apart from that didnt have much to do.

the match was frustraiting at times as chance after chance went beggin, 3 sending offs tho !!!

woodie was useless...missed three open goals and a penalty and then got sent off...... (i think he's turning into a playboy, thats why gazzas cumin down on tuesday...to put woodie back on the straight and narrow)....tilbury easily deserved to win and the urchins were lucky not to have everyone sent off and the game awarded to tilbury in the 6th minute...very lenient ref who new exactly what he was doing...nice posh ground...all major decisions were spot on.....nice friendly people....smart clean bar and immaculately kept wash room facilities....tilbury for the championship...brawl...what brawl...never saw that....

extreme maybe but read the report in the NLP this morning...who ever thought of the idea of allowing club secretary's to post match reports....well....read it if you were at the game....culdn't make it up could you....only joking woodie...we know that you're in bed early every night....he he

you're right as well, pure nonsence, didn't go yesterday but seems like an eventful afternoon, did we dominate, did jonsey dive, was their really a scrap in the bar, come on, tell me all the gory details, brilliant three points, i'm coming down on tuesday with the whole tribe so lets hope we are truly back to winning ways, who posted that Geoff Davis thing,, bit naughty!

Thought Jonsey played for the pen, like all strikers do. Linno made it worse though by waving his hand to suggest to the ref it weren't a penalty, which didn't help matters. That said, looking at the vid clip of their penalty, not sure how much contact Woody made, at the time I thought it was a certain penalty, but not so sure now. I weren't impressed with them at all, quite surprised actually they were only a few points behind us. That said, thought we played extremely well. Well done lads, can't wait for Tuesday night!

Good performance by the boys but I still can't help thinking we just aren't ruthless enough in front of goal. Thought we created a good number of chances, but our finishing or final ball lets us down. That ain't a dig at the forwards, cos the midfield players had a few decent chances as well yesterday and failed to score. I reckon though we will give a team an thrashing before long when everything clicks into place. Good to see big Nath' back in the team though.

keep calm chaps, four homers on the trot and we'll win 'em all, now micks opened up the game plan we will run away from the chasing pack, thought we played great sttuff in the first half yesterday..second half was a bit nervy, probably down to all the draws, but, three points, confidence intact and the donkeys are there for the stuffing on tuesday.