Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

managerial casualty.

"FAT"Rebel? I prefer to be described as a Rotund rebel!It would appear that you are not<BR>one of Mr.Browns supporters.I thought we were a tad fortunate on Tuesday last.I thought you were far from the worst side wehave played this term. See you after christmas.

Worthings boss must be high on the list if they fail to perform yet again! I predicted the fat badger would be gone from Boreham Wood before the start of the season. I also thought that Allinson at Arla might be in trouble too...but look at them at the top of the table. Slough looked pitiful against Stones on Saturday....next one for the chop.

Uncle Sammy is getting a bit of stick on the boards at present,even the local rag has been<BR>reporting his impending demise.Problem is none of his detractors have come up with any answers[other than to sack him].We have one<BR>"pundit" who feels promotion is a must as<BR>Div 1 next season will relegated to the level of the Sussex County League? Oh dear!

Martin Hayes at Bishop's Stortford must be under pressure. With the quality (expensive)squad he has and the results they are getting so far (and out of the FA Cup), the fans must be getting a bit tetchy. PS - Is Trevor Paul still there?

No real pressure on Martin. last season we were totally pants until crimble and then only missed out on promo by 3 points. As long as we can stay in touch until the festive season, then watch this space..<P>Trevor Paul injured (from Uxbridge game last season) and Viinie John is missing his striking partner. We bought Dominic Gentle in and he lasted 2 weeks! Now we have ex Arla Purcell. Believe me when I say, this is our promotion season.

It's not quite accurate to say that Div 1 will be on a par with the Sussex County League - it will still be equivalent to the East and West of the Doc Martens. Div 2 will be on a par with all the county leagues.

Like I said in a different response elsewhere.. Slough Town boss Steve Browne's job is safe.. if he went round the Chairman's house, gunned down his entire family and nailed the pets to the oak tree, he'd still remain in the job.. last season, he led us to our worst ever run of consective defeats in our entire history and took us down.. and he's still here.. mind you, it seems to transpire now that Chairman Martyn Deaner was doing all the string-pulling, team selection-wise.. as his son always seemed to play despite having the grace and footballing skill of a demented buffalo on acid.<P>It has been intimated recently that the Chairman will stop meddling in team affairs.. and this has prompted a lot of his ex-Reading signings (which Browne reportedly didn't want) who showed about as much enthusiasm and commitment as a christian being told to walk into the lion's den. Perhaps now we will see an upturn in fortunes.<P>I think the next casualty will be Windsor's Byron Walton.. not a point so far (as far as i know).. tongue.gif" border="0

With your results so far D.Blues I think you would be better putting a few of your pikies in the team as they obviously know a good bit of greensward when they see it!!!!!!!<BR>I'd imagine Christmas can't come soon enough for you. shocked.gif" border="0

I'm sure that the name Graham Roberts will soon be touted as a potential new boss of Bromley. He goes through at least 1 club per season and is not a bad manager even if his PR skills leave a little to be desired. At Slough right now we are appreciating just how good he was judging by the shambles that Steve Browne has left us in.

The next on the managerial casualty list is Dulwich Hamlet's Gwynne Berry, although this is unconfirmed if recent results are anything to go by 0-1, 0-3, 0-2, 0-0, 2-4, 2-6! it seems this rumour is pretty surefire. rolleyes.gif" border="0 rolleyes.gif" border="0

Graham Roberts is definitely one of those being touted for the Bromley job. The six names on the alledgedly 'official' shortlist are:<P>1) Trevor Aylott - ex league player (including Charlton and Gillingham) who played for Bromley in the first part of the 1990's and is apparently looking to break into management.<P>2) Stuart McIntyre - former Kingstonian reserve team manager or coach (not sure which). Coach at Bromley last season and stayed when Garland took over but was sacked by Garland over the summer. Involved in a take-over bid that looks to have lost out to a rival but still interested in being involved in the club in some way.<P>3) John Roles with Graham Brenton as assistant - both former players. Were management team at Sittingbourne (currently bottom of Doc Martens East with no points) unitl their resignation last week.<P>4) Graham Roberts - likely to be linked with all vacant non-league jobs but not a very popular choice with Bromley fans.<P>5) Tommy Sampson - another former player. Saw great success with Deal winning the FA Vase but has been without a club since the take-over at Ashford led to his departure.<P>6) George Wakeling - former manager from 1990 until he left to take over at Ashford in early 1999. Current manager at Hastings but finding the travelling a bit much.

Well Ironmaiden character. The wheels will fall off your tin-foil wagon soon enough. We will come good soon. At least there is atmosphere at Woodside Park, unlike the bacofoil stadium with your pathetic shuffling non-entities in their slippers wafting around the place making it smell of wee wee.