Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Flackwell Heath

ronin

Originally Posted By: A Non E Mouse
No - wasn't able to go today frown but from what I seem to remember someone mentioned some time ago that they had quite a decent pitch -- not sure about the ground as a whole however.

are you serious...its like playing on the slopes of kilamanjaro.... grin

nice ground.. nice people but don't tell the players.....

and......

long balls and short balls and square balls and triangleballs and highballs and lowballs and bigballs and littleballs.....all make up the wonderful conondrum that is NL footie... applause

Pitch wasn't the greatest but have certainly seen far worse this season. Did what we needed to do today. Wasn't pretty but never looked like losing the three points today.

Their keeper made some good saves and Dobbo had one cleared off the line so could have won by quite a few. Ricky went off with an injury just before the end so don't know how serious it was. Looked like he had injured his hand.

Didn't think the crowd looked as many as 161 today. I thought around 115, with around 80, 90 making the trip from Canvey.

Nearly didn't make it as our coach conked out on the A127 so had to wait until we got a replacement. Eventually got to Flackwell Heath around 1.30pm after leaving at 11am!!!

Good support today as usual from the Yellow Army.

Hello chaps, sorry its a bit late, but I thought it was a real workmanlike performance at Flackwell Heath. Yes we have at last learned to get stuck into these lower sides on their ploughed field pitches and grind out a result. I dont know if I am enjoying this season or not, I know this is a new start for us but I would luv to see us back at Ryman Premier level, I think the fans deserve it and the players are capable via the play-offs, its all about belief and Saturdays performance shows we can do it. Up The Gulls!