Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what is the matter with everybody??

I have had enough of this race row concerning shilpa shietty in the big brother house. She is a condescending, patronising bitch. she gets the ass if she doesnt get her way and it shows she has been protected her whole life in some snowglobe reality. noone in their is being racist, and it annoys me that it ios making headline news across several networks and papers in this country and abroad. just because you have a row with an asian does not make you racist. its just lefty hippy [****!!****] idiots who come up with these accusations of racism. for what reason?? are they trying to look like societies hero commenting on these shocking events in the BB house. When it was first reported only 4000 people had complained. that has tisen to over 27000. i wonder if it had not been reported on at all whether if there would still be this many people complaining. what a joke. kick her out.

and as an aside, bollywood films are rubbish, the production and acting, scripts, music scenes are all poor. and yes i have seen some before anyone asks. the only country in the world to love these films is india. no other country in the worl drates them AT ALL!! so her marching around like some princess is beyond belief. wake up love. you would never make hollywood,the real filmmaking place in the world.

rant over.

Originally Posted By: chilled out entertainer
the only country in the world to love these films is india.

Bit like Carry On films and Britain. grin

Of course it's over the top, but it's a sh!te programme anyway and those other dippy slags are getting their careers ruined with any luck, so it's not completely wasted.

Originally Posted By: zody
never watched it, Crap

Zody is my leader!!bow

Now please shoot me! embarrassed

Originally Posted By: Bad_Egg
The problem with Big brother is it ain't controversial enough. When Donny Tourette and Ken Russell did the bunk they should have got Nick Griffin and Abu Hamza to take their places.

Now that WOULD have made it interesting !