Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CARPHONE .............

.......... Warehouse pull the plug on their sponsorship to 'Big Brother' ......

... and quite right too !

I haven't been following the latest Celebrity 'Z' list show, but have seen the footage of that gobby slut Goody mouthing off.

I fancy she needs a good punch in the........

Any other comments ?

Originally Posted By: Dr.GAS
£30,000 worth of face lift for Jade Goodys mum.
How 'UGLY' was this beast before?

£30k? Christ almighty. They could have bought me a sports car for that and I'd've reversed over her face and made much the same impression.

No public will be admitted to tonights eviction show.

Have there been death-threats ?

I reckon that all the female parties were told by Channel 4 exactly what the press was saying and told them to cool it, or they wouldn't pick up their (very fat) fee !

Smacks of colusion and spin.

All blown up out of all proportion by Lefties and those of non european extraction. Jade Goody should be made a DAME .And if I wasn't a happily married man I'd probably like to shag her.

I actually watched her being interviewed by Davina.

I notice Davina didn't inform her that certain chain stores have removed her perfume products from their shelves !

Bankrupt next week ?

Originally Posted By: BladeRunner
All blown up out of all proportion by Lefties and those of non european extraction. Jade Goody should be made a DAME .And if I wasn't a happily married man I'd probably like to shag her.
Tut Tut Tut as if she'd want a 50+ wrinkly like you drooling all over her . The woman is offensive and seing her bawl her eyeballs out just made me laugh ,serve her right.

Originally Posted By: BladeRunner
Jade Goody should be made a DAME .And if I wasn't a happily married man I'd probably like to shag her.

If your chances of pulling aren't particularly high, always go for the ugliest, foulest socially inept person in the room.

Oh, you did... wink