Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey 1 -1 Waltham Abbey

YELLOW

for me crow was one of the only players really trying to push forward and get an equlaiser,i have to say i was suprised that leon splayed all minutes as he wasnt having a good game,thought jay curran would of caused there back 4 more problems with his more agresive style.

Had to admit I've never seen Crow that mad!!! He's played well recently and I thought he was one of the few players at Tilbury who looked up for the fight.

Certainly him Ruggy and possibly Ryan Edgar stood out on Saturday but overall it was a rather lacklustre display.

Originally Posted By: yellow angel
How many games will Craig miss?

Not sure, it may depend on what the refs report says.

Tonights Echo says that when John Batch asked the ref why he didn`t give a penalty his reply was he saw it as a "coming together of legs"!! Isn`t that what normally happens when one player kicks the other?

Ouch. Looks like Westy or George Blewer will come back into the side.

Most probably John. It definitely wasn't me!!! grin

Originally Posted By: ken
just been through the tape and the crack is clearly heard on the tape and its without a doubt inside the area.

what highlights i could find should be online tomorrow

Nothing we can do about it now but i`m glad my (and almost everyone elses)eyes arn`t decieving us.

Originally Posted By: blooming barmy bongo
yeah but it is video evidence that we could use against the ref and maybe appeal against crows red card

As I said earlier, I clearly heard the whack, and sad to say I clearly heard your man call the Officials loud and clear James Hunt's!!! Shame really it ended that way.

Originally Posted By: abbeynut
Originally Posted By: blooming barmy bongo
yeah but it is video evidence that we could use against the ref and maybe appeal against crows red card

As I said earlier, I clearly heard the whack, and sad to say I clearly heard your man call the Officials loud and clear James Hunt's!!! Shame really it ended that way.

careful! his Mum was in the crowd (Mabird)