Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

biggest game of your season

smallsy

on tuesday night versus bowers grin

we may field a weakened side as its not so improtant to a big club like us. we wont use that as an excuse though grin

please make our travelling army of fans welcome smile

thats a shame. tell them i can arrange the bowers team to do a programme signing for them after the game. plus we are really sh*t so you are bound to bang 10 past us.

I should be there. Smallsy, did you play for Burnham against us in this competition last year?

i dont think i did mate cos we rotated for these type of games. however mario noto has notched a few free kicks past me in his time with canvey so maybe. i believe we came down to canvey a couple of times last season.

Noto played alot for the reserves last season and I seem to remember him scoring a free kick against Burnham.

I missed the Thammeside Trophy game against you lot because I had my typical winter cold. Think we won 3-0.

we had some close games with you when we played. you even came over to us for a few friendlies to help playes like lee boylan back to fitness.

obviously it was only fringe players plus reserves that we played. i remember one timw we played ricky wiseman was the substitue keeper. mckinney was in goal as potter was first choice at that time. joe dolan wasa making one of his first appearances. good signing that haha!!!!!

Joe spent most of the time in the bar!!! Was never really given a chance at Canvey and his fitness was a problem.

Seems to be doing OK at Basingstoke.

fingers crossed it will be on. probably your biggest gate of the season what with all the travelling support.

Expecting snow on the way but will probably get it around Wednesday.