Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

biggest game of your season

smallsy

can anyone in the know keep us posted about tonight. i would imagine we are good to go as no rain so far today but im in chelmsford...

steve was partly involved pre season but decided that enough was enough and he chose to play for reserves but that didnt last long. his brother john is director of football and dad bert is the groundsman.

come on ronin you know you want to go over tonight. will be a warm one thats for sure haha

Originally Posted By: smallsy
come on ronin you know you want to go over tonight. will be a warm one thats for sure haha

I will see what the weathers like nearer ko but i doubt i`ll be attending. Have a good(ish) game and i look forward to your match report/comments eek

P.S. clear sky here now.

i think thats a bonus to be honest ken. i dont want the gaffer having the technology to see how bad i really am.

ronin - poor effort mate. if hornchurch were playing us all their fans would show.

ken - on a serious note dont be such a lazy git and get down there with the camera grin

I'll be there. Doing a small match report so I'll try and give you a mention, fella!!!