Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

biggest game of your season

smallsy

Have Romford got a game tonight, Coup?

Won 4-1 in the end. Hard luck Smallsy!!!

Love the live updates. Makes my match reports alot easier to do having a second eye.

Originally Posted By: Chopper
Yes got 2, what`s your opinion of him? [/quote

Very quick, COULD be a very good striker if he is willing to listen, needs to work on his finishing.

It will be interesting to see if he`s involved at Witham this Saturday. Was he released by Redbridge or did he leave on his own accord?

Ian Luck

Originally Posted By: ronin
Was he released by Redbridge or did he leave on his own accord?

Think i`ve found the answer to my own question.

Ian was frustrated at not playing in every game and has left with immediate effect. Manager Allan Fenn told us "I am gutted that Lucky has decided to leave because he is a big player for us however; I cannot guarantee anyone first team football. Lucky is a great lad and we are sad to see him go and he didn't play on Saturday becuase I chose a specific system and side to get a result. Thankfully I was proved right.

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthrea...rue#Post1022943

Originally Posted By: Canvey_Fan_2007
hopefully the live updates will be operating at every home game from now on.

fantastic idea, will save loads of time on the video editing as well, as making notes and filming badly at the same time is hard as hell

Smallsy is a bit quiet today!!!!

Was he released by Redbridge or did he leave on his own accord?

Think i`ve found the answer to my own question.

Ian was frustrated at not playing in every game and has left with immediate effect. Manager Allan Fenn told us "I am gutted that Lucky has decided to leave because he is a big player for us however; I cannot guarantee anyone first team football. Lucky is a great lad and we are sad to see him go and he didn't play on Saturday becuase I chose a specific system and side to get a result. Thankfully I was proved right.

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthrea...rue#Post1022943

From reading his pen pic in the Redbridge programme from their game against us in October he is very young, only 19,20.

Was their top scorer last season in the Ryman Premier League so can score goals at a higher level. Very quick apparently.

Looking forward to seeing more of him.