Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-October 17 )

• Photo
    Canary Saint

• Photo
    GNFC til i die

• Photo
    Town Statto

• Photo
    Don Douglas

• Photo
    UpTheBulls

• Photo
    lecof

• Photo
    davelfc

• Photo
    hilson

• Photo
    davidace23

• Photo
    Dave EUFC

• Photo
    RicharDinGlasgoW94

• Photo
    wakeling

• Photo
    non league fan

Photo

Arlesey

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
21 replies to this topic

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Nigel ,Jim, stuart . Are you still coming with me tomorrow ?

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I will be at your place at 1pm, only me not Jim.

offline EFCMICK

EFCMICK
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
A well deserved win today and we could have had 5 or 6 ,good to see martin standon weigh in with two and mr oshin what would we do without him.. I wasn';t going to go and changed my mind at the last minute ,glad i did.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
3-0 A Great result fella's ,lets keep it going from now on . affig borg angel2 bow bounce ghost

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Arlesey Town 0-3 Enfield

With Just two minutes gone Jon Stevenson was given a lengthy lecture by Referee Mr Porter for a late challenge on Martyn Williams , And Some early momentum from Arlesey was soaked up by E's defenders without Paul Daley being troubled , And on 11 mins with Enfield's first major attack it was 1-0 as Paul Oshin,Martin Young and Jon Stevenson all combined to set up Martin Standon who sent a thumping drive low past Sean Griffith's to put E's ahead. E's went close again as Owen Beale's corner was met by Dean Gilbert but he was narrowly off target. Arlesey responded with a cross shot by Kaan Fehmi which fizzed across E's six yard box . Martin Standon's header bought a fine save from Griffiths and Arlesey managed to clear their lines from the ensuing goalmouth scramble . Paul Daley made a good save denying Mike McKenzie soonafter. Jon Stevenson found some space down the edge of the box and his shot struck Marlon Stuart and went in ,But the offside flag went up and the goal was ruled out. Martin Young let fly but this went over the Arlesey bar, A succession of petty freekicks were awarded to Arlesey and E's found themselves pushed back for a good 10 minute spell ,Jon Stevenson was felled but play was allowed to continue and then a bizarre moment as a clear as day goalkick was given as an Arlesey corner ? But they wasted it. Right on half time E's went 2-0 up as Paul Oshin weaved his way past several challenges cut into the edge of the box as his deflected shot was to good for Griffith's and E's were now in control. H/T

2nd half (Stuart Beavor off for Ozzie Foster for Arlesey) Foster then cut into the box but his shot was blocked by a possee of E's defenders. Martin Standon got Marlon Stuart clear but he put wide. Kaan Fehmi was booked for chopping down Martin Young. And it was Young who then tee'd up Standon but his shot was just over the bar. Martin Young then puts in a fine run but he curled his shot well wide. A spell of pressure from Arlesey but again Paul Daley wasn't troubled as Wes Borghys and Dean Gilbert were pretty much clearing everthing away and the final ball was always going astray.( Paul Oshin off for Oliver Stroud 70 mins)
It was 3-0 to E's on 71 mins as Wes Borghys sent a long ball forward to Martin Young but Martin Standon collected the Ball and Arlesey's defence were caught flatfooted and Standon was through 1 on 1 with Griffiths but his shot was too powerful with Griffiths getting a hand on the ball before it rolled into the net,Game Over. (Darren Hay on for Wayne Mills for Arlesey) Marlon Stuart almost made it Four but was inches wide. (Owen Beale off for Jeff Hammond) And Hammond was soon in the thick of things as he put a ball across the Arlesey six yard box but nobody could get on the end of it . A shot by Craig Rydeheard almost pulled one back for Arlesey and a superb take by Paul Daley cutting out Mike McKenzie's dangerous cross . Marlon Stuart again had a shot deflected just wide (Matthew Clark on for Kaan Fehmi for Arlesey) In stoppage Jeff Hammond put over a swirling cross which deceived Sean Griffiths and the ball thumped against the Arlesey crossbar with Griffiths stranded and giving it up . Att 136

Arlesey 1 Sean Griffiths 2 Kaan Fehmi 3 Craig Rydeheard 4 Dean McElroy 5 Andy Reed 6 Steve Dogby 7 Lee Tekell 8 Martyn Williams 9 Wayne Mills 10 Mike McKenzie 11 Stuart Beavor subs 12 Darren Hay 14 Ozzie Foster 15 Matt Clark 16 Ashley Townsend 17 Arin Fehmi

Enfield 1 Paul Daley 2 Mark Whittington 3 Louis Lancaster 4 Paul Oshin 5 Dean Gilbert 6 Wes Borghys 7 Owen Beale 8 Jon Stevenson 9 Marlon Stuart 10 Martin Standon 11 Martin Young ,subs 12 Jeff Hammond 14 Oliver Stroud 15 Dean Thomas 16 Dave Bound 17 Dan Anfossy.

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
1st half - Martin Standon shrugs off the Arseley defender,as he tries to get to the ball.

Attached Files

offline Prophet

Prophet
Ere Topgun you keep these results coming and you'll be taking Towns place in the play offs mate,well done lads keep it going.In saying that i'd like to see both teams in the playoffs

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
Enfield corner

Attached Files

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
Jon Stephenson jumps to head the ball, but Griffiths gets its first.

Attached Files

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
2nd half - Don't shoot me i'm only the Arseley Town goalkeeper.

Attached Files

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
Marlon Stuart's effort is just wide of the goal.

Attached Files

offline Enfield Horn

Enfield Horn
Jon Stephenson jumps for the incoming ball, from the corner.

Attached Files

offline Son of Sam

Son of Sam
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
The Arlesey feller who did the non league paper report gave the Star Man to an Arlesey player . The man's having a laugh aint he.

offline syrup

syrup
  • Twitter
No he was doing what every team's reoprter dose except us

offline football fanatic

football fanatic
  • Spectator
No have a look in the NLP a few others had the other team's player as MOM

offline Bad_Egg

Bad_Egg

wow wot a great win!!! cant believe we stuffed em at there place. well done lads.its grate to be back on these shores after my cruise round the caribbean. it woz grate all that sand sea and beer beats sailin round the thames estuary any day of the week.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
So did they have a net cafe on this cruise ship bad egg, because I noticed you gave my old mate steph a bit of an earful ,Just thought I'd point it out old son.

offline Bad_Egg

Bad_Egg

yeah course they did all mod cons on the starbird kev and a gaggle of swedish totty sunbathin up on the top deck i fort id died. why doncha and your psychic bird join us next time mrs egg could do with sum company.

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
Cruise ships are not my thing mr egg, Ships don't agree with the contents of my stomach so I'll stick to my aunt's caravan at St Osyth's thanks . Anyhow you get too many toffee nosed nobs on cruise ships and they wouldn't get on with me too well either . As for Miranda she's too much into the crystal ball and Tarot cards (She's a bit weird to be honest ) That sort of old malarkey gives me the willies mate. But at least she satifies my needs I suppose . I' looking to get up to bury st Ed's so I'll probably see you there. Regards Kev drinkies

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
.....As for Miranda she's too much into the crystal ball and Tarot cards (She's a bit weird to be honest ) That sort of old malarkey gives me the willies mate.....

Oh and talking to martians and trying to contact little green men is normal then!

Your priceless MFM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus