Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-August 17 )

• Photo
    joshtheeagle

• Photo
    Sprout

• Photo
    blahblah

• Photo
    AllowIT

• Photo
    woodywoods

• Photo
    dave_c

• Photo
    all seeing eye

• Photo
    twobags

• Photo
    moleskin

Photo

Todays Game.....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
15 replies to this topic

offline Canvey Fan 1926

Canvey Fan 1926
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
Live Updates will be provided starting at approx. 2:50pm

Click here to go to them.

offline Canvey Fan 1926

Canvey Fan 1926
  • First XI - Sub
if there is a problem with the updates service, then please e-mail me here: live_updates@2187aircadets.org

offline Canvey Fan 1926

Canvey Fan 1926
  • First XI - Sub
jay curran, scored 2, both disallowed for offside

offline Ribbit

Ribbit
  • Reserves Coach
These are fantastic, how are you doing them? I hope they're here to stay.

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
The updates are stuck on 33mins for me. Ruggy's just scored our second and now nothing. frown

offline Ribbit

Ribbit
  • Reserves Coach
Yeah, they're still like that now. frown

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
Problem with the link apparently. Won 2-0 and Jay Curran was sent off for two yellow cards. Another poor referee who didn't really control the game.

Apart from that decent performance. We were always in control against a poor Witham side and never really needed to raise our game that high.

For me Nicky Rugg and Clydie Roberts really stood out. Ruggy worked his socks off and Robers looked dangerous everytime he got the ball. Chris Bourne had a decent game on the left wing.

offline Canvey Fan 1926

Canvey Fan 1926
  • First XI - Sub
yep. sorry bout that people, our connection with the internet went to pot. hopefully we will sort it out asap.

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
[img][IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/YELLOWEFM/PICT0052.jpg[/img][/img]

Quite enjoyed the trainspotting yesterday. grin

offline Ribbit

Ribbit
  • Reserves Coach
Heh, I forgot Witham's ground was right on the mainline! Bit of a trek from the station, I think, isn't it?

I'm glad Chris was back and that he was playing in left midfield. I've been waiting for that all season. Just a shame I was having wisdom teeth pulled instead of there watching. Slightly disappointed Lucky didn't get a run-out and that Curran got sent off, but overall very pleased we won, obviously.

Oh and do you have to complain about the referee after every game? It's getting very tiresome.

EDIT - Just checked; Lucky did get a run-out. smile

offline Linneycifc

Linneycifc
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
YES!! you have to complain about sub-standard officiating especially as we seem to encountering it every week. Yesterdays referee didnt have the testicular fortitude to give the more difficult decisions. One lineseman seemed to have his arm in auto-pilot everytime we got behind Witham's back line up went the flag.

offline Ribbit

Ribbit
  • Reserves Coach
Well can't we just take it as a bloody given? I don't think the referee's have been as bad as a lot of you are making out.

offline Gary Dover

Gary Dover
  • Reserves
Well inless you was at the game Ribbit you cant comment on people moaning at the referee.....he was usless. If you was there you would of seen how poor he was and more than likely moaned about it as you do usually like to have a moan!!!

For the people that WERE there, thought it was a very impressive perfromance as we controlled the game from start to finish and even when were down to 10 men we still controlled the game.
Ian Luck has got about 20 songs already lol, and got 5 mins at the end. Would of gave MOTM to either Roberts or Bourne, both very impressive.

offline Ribbit

Ribbit
  • Reserves Coach
I'm just saying, every ref we've had this season has been 'crap', but I don't think they have been. Not necessarily passing judgement on yeterday's ref.

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
We've had alot of really poor refs especially recently and I think people are getting very frustrated with it.

I certainly would not blame a ref for us losing or drawing a game unlike some teams I know.

Gave man of the match to Ruggy but have to agree Clydie was quality yesterday. Made some great attacking runs and always looked a threat.

offline thomarocky

thomarocky
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
The referee and linesman that conspired to get Jay sent off were a disgrace, absolutely shocking officials at any level. That said it was a good workman-like performance and we are continuing to grind out results against these lower teams on poor pitches. Up The Gulls !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus