Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Game.....

Problem with the link apparently. Won 2-0 and Jay Curran was sent off for two yellow cards. Another poor referee who didn't really control the game.

Apart from that decent performance. We were always in control against a poor Witham side and never really needed to raise our game that high.

For me Nicky Rugg and Clydie Roberts really stood out. Ruggy worked his socks off and Robers looked dangerous everytime he got the ball. Chris Bourne had a decent game on the left wing.

a>[/img]

Quite enjoyed the trainspotting yesterday. grin

Heh, I forgot Witham's ground was right on the mainline! Bit of a trek from the station, I think, isn't it?

I'm glad Chris was back and that he was playing in left midfield. I've been waiting for that all season. Just a shame I was having wisdom teeth pulled instead of there watching. Slightly disappointed Lucky didn't get a run-out and that Curran got sent off, but overall very pleased we won, obviously.

Oh and do you have to complain about the referee after every game? It's getting very tiresome.

EDIT - Just checked; Lucky did get a run-out. smile

YES!! you have to complain about sub-standard officiating especially as we seem to encountering it every week. Yesterdays referee didnt have the testicular fortitude to give the more difficult decisions. One lineseman seemed to have his arm in auto-pilot everytime we got behind Witham's back line up went the flag.

Well inless you was at the game Ribbit you cant comment on people moaning at the referee.....he was usless. If you was there you would of seen how poor he was and more than likely moaned about it as you do usually like to have a moan!!!

For the people that WERE there, thought it was a very impressive perfromance as we controlled the game from start to finish and even when were down to 10 men we still controlled the game.

Ian Luck has got about 20 songs already lol, and got 5 mins at the end. Would of gave MOTM to either Roberts or Bourne, both very impressive.

We've had alot of really poor refs especially recently and I think people are getting very frustrated with it.

I certainly would not blame a ref for us losing or drawing a game unlike some teams I know.

Gave man of the match to Ruggy but have to agree Clydie was quality yesterday. Made some great attacking runs and always looked a threat.