Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Don't you just love ........................

............... foreign call centres.

Our ISP server was down at the end of the week for around 36 hours.

Calls, (at 50p a minute), to Ram Jam and Co produced no valued information. In fact I think talking to the garden fence would have been more profitable. I suppose, had I been ordering a take-away curry, I would have received fantastic service.

To cap it all, at then end of the conversation our esteemed 'helper' asks,

"Is there anything else I can do for you..... ?"

YES THERE F'KIN WELL IS, BUT I CAN'T PRINT MY REQUEST ON HERE !!!

Stick to a decent ISP - might cost you a little bit more - but having a decent service 24/7 is more important.

Oh and yes my company does provide ADSL - but I don't like advertising here.

However if you need any recommendations let me know. Even if it not with us - I can point you in the right direction or give free advice smile

A few months back, we had to call the helpline for the company who made our router, so we could get both computers set up. It was nearly comical how difficult it was to understand the man who was helping me, and he was barely understanding me. All we needed was for him to give us two sets of three numbers, one for my computer and one for hubby's. I was on the phone for nearly and hour, because he couldn't understand we were capable of going through the rest of the set-up, and only needed the numbers. He would get frustrated each time I tried to explain we didn't need for him to go through the whole set-up. I suppose the training he received was for going through the whole process, and they didn't teach him how to only do bits of it, if necessary. At one point, he was going through the whole set up for wireless DSL after I told him a few times we didn't have wireless.

Originally Posted By: Big J R
............... foreign call centres.

Calls, (at 50p a minute), to Ram Jam and Co produced no valued information. In fact I think talking to the garden fence would have been more profitable. I suppose, had I been ordering a take-away curry, I would have received fantastic service.

To cap it all, at then end of the conversation our esteemed 'helper' asks,

"Is there anything else I can do for you..... ?"

YES THERE F'KIN WELL IS, BUT I CAN'T PRINT MY REQUEST ON HERE !!!

Does the "J" stand for Jade?