Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town`s Pitch

ronin

Doesn't look good but remember being in this situation before and the game going ahead. We are due some rain and some milder weather.

In case the worse comes to the worse, I assume there's no problems with the reserve game going ahead as we have sod all snow here?

Originally Posted By: ken
im assuming most of that would be gone by now, a bloke at work lives near enfield and says there is no snow now

Well he can't live near where I live or Brimmo in Enfield can he? We still have snow in our Back Garden and it's now nearly 4.30pm

coolsnowman snow laughsnowman

Originally Posted By: Ribbit
I'll be gutted if the game is called off tomorrow. Really looking forward to it.

Yeah same here. Would have been a great game and don't really fancy going there on a Tuesday night although if it's later in the season then the importance of the fixture could really grow.

Originally Posted By: ronin
Originally Posted By: ken
im assuming most of that would be gone by now, a bloke at work lives near enfield and says there is no snow now

I believe that picture was only taken a couple of hours ago.

Indeed it was, around about 3.00pm to be precise.

coolsnowman snow laughsnowman

Other than Cambridge on Tuesday, if I can't get to the Harlow game next week (supposed to be at work until 1500), or the Ilford game the week after (engineering work) then it may be a long time before I get to a game. I will probably make Ilford though and am desperate to watch the Harlow game. Sometimes I really hate shift work.