Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Colin Zeal

Apparently EFM aren't fan's anyway!<p>The only way is up for a fourth rate indie band.<p>And Jimbob was quality on Friday at the Highbury Garage! You must remember good gigs from when you used to go out!<p>And hope you didn't take my text about to being dropped too litrally considering it was a bare faced lie!

Oh you've hit a nerve now Colin Zeal, firstly i'm issuing a fatwa on you, all the football teams you support (spurs and macclesfield), all the theatres you've been too and all Beatles tribute bands!<p>For your infomation - Carter USM Top 40 singles - 12 (a number 7,11,12,14,21,22,24,28,31,34,35 and 40) a number one album plus 3 more top 10 albums and a further 3 top 30 and a rather dissapointing number 72 album!

Headlined Reading and Glastonbury festivals, sell out tours, 101 Damnations voted one of the Top 10 best debut albums of all time, 3 chart topping video's. Hits all over the world.

New bands are selling out venues and gaining popularity.<p>Not trying to cash in on there previous bands success like John "lets release another Beatles compliation album" Lennon (I know he's dead) a crap songwriter from a very average 60's boy band!<p>DO RE ME SO FAR SO GOOD!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> For your infomation - Carter USM Top 40 singles - 12 (a number 7,11,12,14,21,22,24,28,31,34,35 and 40) <hr></blockquote><p>Beatles Top 40 singles...<p>Love Me Do ................ 17

Please Please Me ........... 2

From Me To You ............. 1

She Loves You .............. 1

I Wanna Hold Your Hand ..... 1

Can't Buy Me Love .......... 1

A Hard Days Night .......... 1

I Feel Fine ................ 1

Ticket To Ride ............. 1

Help! ...................... 1

Day Tripper ................ 1

Paperback Writer ........... 1

Eleanor Rigby .............. 1

Strawberry Fields .......... 2

All You Need Is Love ....... 1

Hello Goodbye .............. 1

Magical Mystery Tour ....... 2

Lady Madonna ............... 1

Hey Jude ................... 1

Get Back ................... 1

Ballad Of John And Yoko .... 1

Come Together .............. 4

Let It Be .................. 2<p>

Beatles Top 40 albums...<p>Please Please Me ........... 1

With The Beatles ........... 1

A Hard Day's Night ......... 1

Beatles For Sale ........... 1

Help! ...................... 1

Rubber Soul ................ 1

Revolver ................... 1

Sgt Pepper ................. 1

White Album ................ 1

Yellow Submarine ........... 4

Abbey Road ................. 1

Let It Be .................. 1<p>(Not a number 72 album amongst that lot, eh?)<p>All in all, a fairly faultless track record!!<p>

Presumably 101 Damnations is one of the top 10 best debut albums of all time, written and recorded on a Bontempi Keyboard!!

sorry to but in on your little love in but the beatles were a talentless bunch of scousers who should have done the world a favour and concentrated on their Hub cap collections. And carter are an easily forgotten band who have left no mark on the Music world.

Well said Helen,

At least his last girlfriend dragged him to the football!!!!<p>As for the vast Beatles discography, there was less compertition in them days.<p>And you just need to look at the sucess of say Westlife versus someone like Nick Drake to realise that chart success doesn't mean quality. <p>I mean look at the lyrics - She loves you yeah yeah yeah - hardly Ocsar Wilde is it!