Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Little help if possible

Hi, most of you that went to kingsmeadow will have seen me as I probably let you in through the turnstyle. Hope you all enjoyed the trip and enjoyed the game.<p> I was wondering who posted as "EFM" on the k's web message board, just to ask about some of the things there, most of which are valid points except the part I object to. When he refered to the 'ginger' bouncer I assume he means me, and refers to me as a 'twat' with 'no future'. For my defense I am not as he said 15 but am 18, which didn't bother me, but however I was hoping the person responsible could perhaps justify his verbal attack aimed, in my opinion, directly at me with seemingly no motive except I was doing my job.<p>For the record, I have nothing against this person, I am quite reasonable and want nothing more than to sort out a problem with a stranger with a grudge. To be fair I dont seem to remember saying anything to warrant such a violent and sporadic verbal outburst.<p>I can be contacted at carlospickett@hotmail.com and would like to hear from anyone who can help.<p>Looking forward to next season, I may just come and visit you lot too!

We won't let you in!

Remember what the police said it's private property and the managemant can refuse entry!

Shame you are 18, you look 15, how did it feel to be totally out-witted by a couple of people more or less your age!

That must be really difficult to take, I think the best thing to do is to end it all, go on jump off one of them tower blocks, no-one will miss you!

As for your future - that tragic kingstonian fan is all your be remembered by.

Hope you pass your GCSE's 4th time round!

Thanks for that. To be honest that was the only response I could have hoped for. It isnt my fault you were refused entry.<p>As I have said before I am a reasonable guy, not one to be upset by you, and I have NOTHING against you at all. You seem to have the problem with me, which is a real shame. As I said before I look forward to visiting your ground next season.

Sorry to interupt this personal and very moving saga, bloody Bedford fans.... But I just cant help but notice that the ginger one has a valid and very real private hell to contend with, and since Simon Bates can often be seen in our infamous 'Sidestand' I would, with permision, like to pass him this script for his new 'Our Tune 2002' <p>Carl, I feel your pain man......<p>VENEGOOR OF HESSELINK??? IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE CAN.<p>[ 25 March 2002: This message was edited by: Bald_Eagle Venegoor of Hesselink ]</p>