Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-June 18 )

• Photo
    onebreast

• Photo
    Longshanks

• Photo
    Krooner

• Photo
    wxmfc2000

• Photo
    sidney

• Photo
    brookboy

• Photo
    Barrymono

• Photo
    Crusher

• Photo
    2ndYellow

Little help if possible

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hi, most of you that went to kingsmeadow will have seen me as I probably let you in through the turnstyle. Hope you all enjoyed the trip and enjoyed the game.<p> I was wondering who posted as "EFM" on the k's web message board, just to ask about some of the things there, most of which are valid points except the part I object to. When he refered to the 'ginger' bouncer I assume he means me, and refers to me as a 'twat' with 'no future'. For my defense I am not as he said 15 but am 18, which didn't bother me, but however I was hoping the person responsible could perhaps justify his verbal attack aimed, in my opinion, directly at me with seemingly no motive except I was doing my job.<p>For the record, I have nothing against this person, I am quite reasonable and want nothing more than to sort out a problem with a stranger with a grudge. To be fair I dont seem to remember saying anything to warrant such a violent and sporadic verbal outburst.<p>I can be contacted at carlospickett@hotmail.com and would like to hear from anyone who can help.<p>Looking forward to next season, I may just come and visit you lot too!

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
We won't let you in!
Remember what the police said it's private property and the managemant can refuse entry!
Shame you are 18, you look 15, how did it feel to be totally out-witted by a couple of people more or less your age!
That must be really difficult to take, I think the best thing to do is to end it all, go on jump off one of them tower blocks, no-one will miss you!
As for your future - that tragic kingstonian fan is all your be remembered by.
Hope you pass your GCSE's 4th time round!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Thanks for that. To be honest that was the only response I could have hoped for. It isnt my fault you were refused entry.<p>As I have said before I am a reasonable guy, not one to be upset by you, and I have NOTHING against you at all. You seem to have the problem with me, which is a real shame. As I said before I look forward to visiting your ground next season.

offline Bald_Eagle

Bald_Eagle
  • Youth Team Coach
  • rank
Sorry to interupt this personal and very moving saga, bloody Bedford fans.... But I just cant help but notice that the ginger one has a valid and very real private hell to contend with, and since Simon Bates can often be seen in our infamous 'Sidestand' I would, with permision, like to pass him this script for his new 'Our Tune 2002' <p>Carl, I feel your pain man......<p>VENEGOOR OF HESSELINK??? IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE CAN.<p>[ 25 March 2002: This message was edited by: Bald_Eagle Venegoor of Hesselink ]</p>

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
The Kingstonian bouncers i'd like to throttle
Give us back our strongbow bottle!<p>Don't take that can into Kingsmeadow Bedford!<p>Oh did you all sing for the Chesham on Saturday?

offline Table-One.com

Table-One.com
  • Reserves
that would be hard as we drunk it

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
Table-One.com - you are offically a penïs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus