Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thanks for the entertainment

I would just like to pass on my regards to, is the famous EFM or England's Finest Muppets or whatever you pretend to be, and bid you thanks for your kind donation of alchol. Your can of Fosters was just what I needed at half time.<p>I notice that you have taken a dislike to our stewards, if you stopped and thought you would realise that you were behaving like an absolute bunch of muppets. You might have also realised that the presence of our stewards saved you from a hiding, despite requests for them to 'look the other way' from certain people.<p>We look forward to seeing you at St. Albans next season or maybe back at the 'Meadow, and if you want to take the piss again, there might not be so many stewards around, so u can enjoy yourselves to the full.<p>The King's Table

Just for the record: EFM were not taking the piss, nor any member of the City faithful. The Kingstonian stewards started the problem by their heavy-handed attempts to remove a single City supporter for being in possession of a bottle of Cider. The steward grunted: "it is against the law to drink in a football league ground." After refusing to leave, the same City fan was caught in possesion of a can of lager. The same response came from the stewards who were by now being ridiculed by some of those nearby.<p>I didn't hear any abuse of Kingstonian fans or players from any of those involved. It seems that had the stewards ignored the drinking or handled the situation more diplomatically the whole situation would have been avoided. I get the impression your club had caught wind of the behaviour of our fans and decided to hire a bit of muscle to avoid problems. I suggest you concentrate your efforts toward consolidating in the Ryman League rather than harbouring football league ambitions.<p>Anyway, welcome back. Nice ground, decent fans, shame about the stewards. Hope to see you next season.

Our stewards have been at K's for a number of years and are experienced. Its quite simple you are not allowed to drink inside a football ground, except Beford for some reason. Everyone knows that, so if you are caught with a 2-litre bottle of cider, you have no choice but to hand it over and go ok sorry mate. If you argue the point and then try and get away drinking more larger then, the stewards will eject you simple and fair.<p>You mention the fact that our stewards were being ridiculed by those nearby, well i think that shows there professionalism as they took no notice of it. <p>You might very well be able to carry on like this at other grounds, with a bunch of muppets for stewards. You cant at Kingston.

The main point of my previous entry was that your stewards overacted and misquoted the rules. There is nothing published in your programme and the sign outside the ground was easily missed.<p>I suggest you lighten up. We had a similar situation at Chester in the Trophy a while ago: they seemed to think they were still in the football league.<p>Anyway, on a different subject, what is your financial situation at the moment. We hear rumours about a Farnborough take over. What's going on?

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Table-One.com:

<strong> You might have also realised that the presence of our stewards saved you from a hiding, despite requests for them to 'look the other way' from certain people.<p>We look forward to seeing you at St. Albans next season or maybe back at the 'Meadow, and if you want to take the piss again, there might not be so many stewards around, so u can enjoy yourselves to the full.<p>The King's Table</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Well... that sounds like a threat to me - I trust that the Kingstonian stewards and/or officials will be taking note of this and banning Table-One.com from their ground... you know, like they do at Football League grounds?