Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Same old Canvey

Grays

Hi guys just thought i thought i would post to say how well you guys are doing and hopefully do get promoted and hope our two sides will meet soon as WE WANT REVENGE FOR LAST SEASON lol but anyway good luck and hope your progress continues

Might be sooner than you think if you go down!!! grin

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Might be sooner than you think if you go down!!! grin

well do be fair i think we will stay up but we must win tough games and not throw them away like we did against weymouth but hopefully we can beat tamworth on tuesday

Agree with that. Saw Grays last week against St Albans and they looked very ordinary but their full time status gives them an edge over alot of sides in the Conference.

Originally Posted By: urchinboy2
yh coz ul just take our players again grin

Bayes martin matthews and stuart only 4 players we took not your whole squad so the others were released or went elsewhere becasue of your problems

but still nothing better than seeing you go down grin us beating you 3-0 and hopefully u getting knocked out next round of the trophy grin

wow you beat our reserves and youth 3nil but what if that was our first team i dont think you would off beaten our first team that score and as for you wanting us to be unsucessful i wonder when the money you got will run out like last time as your good at buying success

Originally Posted By: Grays
please go down.

Please go bust again

Was gonna join in and say how much i hate Grays (because i do) but this comeback did make me chuckle and deserved a 'well done'. I love it when Hornchurch get cocky and then showed up straight after. Brilliant!

Originally Posted By: Grays
but still nothing better than seeing you go down grin us beating you 3-0 and hopefully u getting knocked out next round of the trophy grin

wow you beat our reserves and youth 3nil but what if that was our first team i dont think you would off beaten our first team that score and as for you wanting us to be unsucessful i wonder when the money you got will run out like last time as your good at buying success

So your two trophy finals have had nothing to do with the cash that woodward has put in.