Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Same old Canvey

Grays

I reckon Chelmo might just go up. Hopefully not. The more Essex clubs, the better.

Originally Posted By: Paula
Well if that the case that will be the second year i've been at the game that won you the league. Last year it was Southend Manor. Remember you pi$$ heads in their bar lol

There is photographic proof of you being there.
grin

Harlow are a good side and will take some beating. I honestly reckon any of the 4 teams who do eventually make the play offs could win it.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
[quote=canveyboyisback} dont you have a forum with an old man who will tell you all lies go listen to him and stop borin us!!!

he he....this doesn't lie... grin

1 AFC H 30 22 5 3 71 18 +53 71
2 Harlow Town 29 17 6 6 50 23 +27 57
3 Canvey I 31 15 9 7 53 31 +22 54
4 Enfield Town 30 16 5 9 48 29 +19 53
5 Maldon Town 31 15 7 9 38 34 +4 52

your right it dont SOMEONE GIVE HIM A GOLD STAR lol :D, it must have been a dream cos a while ago there was someone come on here using your name sayin that you will no longer have nothing to do with Hx and will no longer be posting on here lol sleep

really....you must learn to read correctly young man....I said in decemeber that I was standing down from my involvement with Hx but would still be supporting them whenever I could which sadly is not often enough....I also said I would be staying off the forums for a while as I wanted to finish my book (which I have now done).....

reading is only important when understanding...

good luck tomorrow...

Unc, is your book about the history of HX as a whole or just the last couple of years?

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Unc, is your book about the history of HX as a whole or just the last couple of years?

If you wrote anything about Hx history over the past few years it wouldn't be a book it would be a postcard. If you included all their history - it would only be a leaflet grin sorry couldn't resist.........que insults

the book is about my involvement with hx over the past 6 years and also quite rightly 'fringes' on the influence that business matters played in those events...its quite long and I am trying to get it back to 400 pages which is enough and the editing and choice of fotos is problematic insomuch as I would like to get them all in... laugh

you may judge for yourself when its out in the autumn...how many copies would you like for your club shop...?grin

the book is about my involvement with hx over the past 6 years and also quite rightly 'fringes' on the influence that business matters played in those events...its quite long and I am trying to get it back to 400 pages which is enough and the editing and choice of fotos is problematic insomuch as I would like to get them all in... laugh

you may judge for yourself when its out in the autumn...how many copies would you like for your club shop...?grin

Just the one, it will help to prop up that wonky table leg whistle

Originally Posted By: A Non E Mouse
Originally Posted By: YELLOW

If you wrote anything about Hx history over the past few years it wouldn't be a book it would be a postcard. If you included all their history - it would only be a leaflet grin sorry couldn't resist.........que insults

lucky his not writing about his own great dealings cos two postcards stuck together would not look good grin grin baloons2

We have our own best seller which is doing rather well and is a very good read. smile

I'm sure I can borrow a copy off someone if I ask nicely. grin

Originally Posted By: canveyboyisback

lucky his not writing about his own great dealings cos two postcards stuck together would not look good grin grin baloons2

aux contraire CBIB..the past 6 years have been most interesting and exciting as well as disappointing and sad....all the ingredients for a good book...should you experience a fraction of it you will be a fortunate young man....

now see if you can reply without being abusive.... grin

Originally Posted By: canveyboyisback

aux contraire CBIB..the past 6 years have been most interesting and exciting as well as disappointing and sad....all the ingredients for a good book...should you experience a fraction of it you will be a fortunate young man....

now see if you can reply without being abusive.... grin

now come on UU why whould i get abusive towards you chainsaw lol ill let you do all that after all you have had the experience of 6years and more to do it grin