Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-October 17 )

• Photo
    Springer

• Photo
    DAMO

Photo

Same old Canvey

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
72 replies to this topic

offline Sharming Paula

Sharming Paula
  • Youth Team Coach
Well if that the case that will be the second year i've been at the game that won you the league. Last year it was Southend Manor. Remember you pi$$ heads in their bar lol

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
  • Supports: AFC Hornchurch
  • Foes: Romford
top day out!!!

offline Sharming Paula

Sharming Paula
  • Youth Team Coach
Well unless you balls up big time then you will be playing the Canvey rejects next season so go get em!! You can hate them as much as you hate us lol.

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
lol,in all fairness i want canvey to come up as i think the more local sides in the ryman prem the more big games and big crowds!

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
I reckon Chelmo might just go up. Hopefully not. The more Essex clubs, the better.

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Dutch FC
  • Foes: Dengie Utd, Ongar United
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
  • Twitter
i dont think canvey will make it yellow.

probably harlow

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
canvey gave us a better game than harlow even though harlow beat us away,we should of won that game!

offline cantos

cantos
  • Long Service Award
Originally Posted By: Paula
Well if that the case that will be the second year i've been at the game that won you the league. Last year it was Southend Manor. Remember you pi$$ heads in their bar lol

There is photographic proof of you being there.
grin

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
yeah hornchurch bird!!!

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
Harlow are a good side and will take some beating. I honestly reckon any of the 4 teams who do eventually make the play offs could win it.

offline canveyboyisback

canveyboyisback
  • Onlooker
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
[quote=canveyboyisback} dont you have a forum with an old man who will tell you all lies go listen to him and stop borin us!!!

he he....this doesn't lie... grin

1 AFC H 30 22 5 3 71 18 +53 71
2 Harlow Town 29 17 6 6 50 23 +27 57
3 Canvey I 31 15 9 7 53 31 +22 54
4 Enfield Town 30 16 5 9 48 29 +19 53
5 Maldon Town 31 15 7 9 38 34 +4 52
[/quote]

your right it dont SOMEONE GIVE HIM A GOLD STAR lol :D, it must have been a dream cos a while ago there was someone come on here using your name sayin that you will no longer have nothing to do with Hx and will no longer be posting on here lol sleep

offline Uncle Urchin

Uncle Urchin
  • Long Service Award
really....you must learn to read correctly young man....I said in decemeber that I was standing down from my involvement with Hx but would still be supporting them whenever I could which sadly is not often enough....I also said I would be staying off the forums for a while as I wanted to finish my book (which I have now done).....

reading is only important when understanding...

good luck tomorrow...

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
Unc, is your book about the history of HX as a whole or just the last couple of years?

offline A Non E Mouse

A Non E Mouse
  • First XI - Sub
Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Unc, is your book about the history of HX as a whole or just the last couple of years?

If you wrote anything about Hx history over the past few years it wouldn't be a book it would be a postcard. If you included all their history - it would only be a leaflet grin sorry couldn't resist.........que insults

offline Uncle Urchin

Uncle Urchin
  • Long Service Award
the book is about my involvement with hx over the past 6 years and also quite rightly 'fringes' on the influence that business matters played in those events...its quite long and I am trying to get it back to 400 pages which is enough and the editing and choice of fotos is problematic insomuch as I would like to get them all in... laugh

you may judge for yourself when its out in the autumn...how many copies would you like for your club shop...?grin

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
the book is about my involvement with hx over the past 6 years and also quite rightly 'fringes' on the influence that business matters played in those events...its quite long and I am trying to get it back to 400 pages which is enough and the editing and choice of fotos is problematic insomuch as I would like to get them all in... laugh

you may judge for yourself when its out in the autumn...how many copies would you like for your club shop...?grin

Just the one, it will help to prop up that wonky table leg whistle

offline canveyboyisback

canveyboyisback
  • Onlooker
Originally Posted By: A Non E Mouse
Originally Posted By: YELLOW

If you wrote anything about Hx history over the past few years it wouldn't be a book it would be a postcard. If you included all their history - it would only be a leaflet grin sorry couldn't resist.........que insults

lucky his not writing about his own great dealings cos two postcards stuck together would not look good grin grin baloons2

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach

We have our own best seller which is doing rather well and is a very good read. smile

I'm sure I can borrow a copy off someone if I ask nicely. grin

offline Uncle Urchin

Uncle Urchin
  • Long Service Award
Originally Posted By: canveyboyisback

lucky his not writing about his own great dealings cos two postcards stuck together would not look good grin grin baloons2

aux contraire CBIB..the past 6 years have been most interesting and exciting as well as disappointing and sad....all the ingredients for a good book...should you experience a fraction of it you will be a fortunate young man....

now see if you can reply without being abusive.... grin

offline canveyboyisback

canveyboyisback
  • Onlooker
Originally Posted By: canveyboyisback

aux contraire CBIB..the past 6 years have been most interesting and exciting as well as disappointing and sad....all the ingredients for a good book...should you experience a fraction of it you will be a fortunate young man....

now see if you can reply without being abusive.... grin

now come on UU why whould i get abusive towards you chainsaw lol ill let you do all that after all you have had the experience of 6years and more to do it grin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus