Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      24 Jun
    hollower

RT @RussWWFC: Remember seeing Jordan Pickford play for Darlington against Hayes & Yeading in 2012 when Hayes won 3-2 in a great game. Come…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-June 18 )

• Photo
    mincey1

• Photo
    sparks

• Photo
    waynerooney

• Photo
    coolrunnings

• Photo
    NYGiants1978

Photo

Some help here.....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
No replies to this topic

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
Taken from the Kingstonian message board:<p>Ceefax
EFM Muppetts
Mon Mar 25 15:05:13 2002
195.42.238.79<p>They are banned from St Albans City,according to other SAFC fans that I spoke to on Saturday,as well as several other Ryman League grounds.Presumably they won't be allowed in next season.Complete muppetts. Especially that blonde ******! <p>I hope this isn't the case I havn't been told anything, I'm not aware of us being banned from any other Ryman grounds either, proberley something to do with the fact we've never caused any trouble, quite reasonable that, K's take note!<p>This could of course just be passing as K's wit.
I'm a bit worried about the blonde ****** bit, how do they know so much about what I do in my spare time, is he stalking me?!?!?!<p>For the sensible view of events, please read Trevor englands and AFF comments on the Woooood prediction thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus