Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mitchell Lowes

Matt H

Think it's a case of just getting some match fitness but I could be wrong.

Should definitely have stayed with us. Think he would pretty much have been in the starting 11 week in, week out.

You have to remember he broke into the first team last season and was on the bench a couple of times for Conference games so would have been a key player for us.

Originally Posted By: richard sparkes
i would love to see him in our 1st team squad,did he make the wrong choice going to chelmsford instead of staying with us?.

He`s only appeared 8 times for Chelmsford, i don`t think that`s enough football for someone his age.

Would love to see Mitch back with Canvey. To be honest, i thought he made a mistake going to Chelmsford. i agree if he had stayed with us he would probably have been a regular starter. and its true, as his age he needs to be playing.

Who knows, perhaps he will return, depends what sort of deal he has with Chelmo i suppose.

i do hope his on loan as he would be very good member of the squad for 10 games and playoffs hopefully.He being in the squad may bring out the best of some other players not wanting to lose there place in the team

Normally plays centre midfield but can play at right back.

• 2 months later...

Think Mitchell could bring something to our squad, but if he were to command a regular place, I'd hate to think who gets left out from Roberts, Edgar and Halle.