Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Some big games coming up you might like to know about

Just thought I'd list some dates for a few of the eye catching games coming up down at AFC Wimbledon. All games at Kingstonian's Kingsmeadow ground. For more details visit www.afcwimbledon.co.uk

Big one for the race for second place (likely to be the promotion spot with Wallingford withdrawing)

sat 22/02/03 H Withdean 2000 3:00pm CCL

The champions (in their minds!)

wed 12/03/03 H Ash United 7:45pm CCL

A must win game (aren't they all!?)

sat 29/03/03 H AFC Wallingford 3:00pm CCL

and the MASSIVE local Merton derby at home to Raynes Park Vale is still to be confirmed. All will be big gates - get yourself down and join the happy Womble tea party!

Greetings T.I.M.

Guess you'd better call me a rhombus, due to the ESL fixture generation system I will have to miss the big one. In my book ETFC are certs for League Championship. I feel that Romford have done much better than generally expected, well done to management and players alike. We just need a bit more consistency and a bit more defensive organisation. By the way, did you get any feed back from the mandarins of the ESL following the racial abuse incident with Southend Manor reported on your forum? I would hope that an official ESL presence will attend to observe their antics when you play the return fixture on their bog of a pitch! Enjoy the Romford game, wish I could have made it, good luck for the rest of the season.

Rhomboidal regards!