Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CIFC Player of the Year

Matt H

Nicky Rugg for me.

Not really thought about this much - certainly not after the last few games I've seen. eek

Rugg has done very well this season and always battles hard and gives 100%

I think for me over the course of a season - Crow

With a young squad we have relied on the experience of a couple of player - Crowe & Dobbo.

We had a real defensive problem at the beginning of the season and he has helped settle that down and commands the back line.

Play offs, or not, he has lead by example throughout the season and assisted in getting a young squad into a play off place and that deserves some recognition and respect.

Ruggy is a good shout for the amount of games he's played.

I think Clydie has done well over the season but has faded recently while in the defensive midfield position.

If there was an award for most improved player over a season it would have to go to Jon Stuart.

Overall I think my vote would go to Dobbo.

Wouldn't disagree with Dobbo and in fairness he's played quite well recently even when the team hasn't.

Dave Kreyling is a contender for my vote but has faded a bit recently.

Ruggy I feel has done well considering up to about November he had only scored one goal. Has been excellemt since then and always gives 110%.

Ruggy. Even when he doesn't get the chances and the team aren't playing well, he always makes a nuisence of himself and is always trying new things. For me he's easily our hardest working player.

I'd give second place to Clyde and third to Davey K.

Originally Posted By: Linneycifc
has to be Chittock for me i believe he's been showing some real promise during half time warm ups never seen someone so agile in my life.

You should of seen him on Saturday hunting for match balls in the undergrowth. He was like a bloodhound!!! grin